Thread: Trying to set up router - help needed

Thanks
    EP Points

Question Trying to set up router - help needed

Ok, this is my first router, and first time using my network port in the motherboard.
    I tried many times many things, and after some time, I ended up being able to configure the router and making it connect to the internet.

The problems?
    1: for some reason, Mario Kart is not linking up to nintendo WFC in either of my flashcarts, and it at least DID link up some time ago in cycloDS. Are the servers down?
    2: For some strange event, I can detect the router in the pc, configure it, and send commands to it [like "connect"] BUT after the connection to the internet is up, I can get it via wifi, but not by cable. Why is that?

So, summing up:

Router TL-NR3420 by TP-link, e160 huawei 3G modem. Router can use the modem to connect and share the connection via wifi.
    Pc can't receive internet from it, be it by cable, or by wifi [no wifi board available, 'been using an usb dongle] but when connected to it by cable, the router can be configured thru the pc.

Thanks
    EP Points

did you do the connection for nintendo wi-fi, like get your FC & stuff?