Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Edi (FZ2D) once again happily with the Mega Drive!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    Hold on...will this work on my US genesis? I read something about a disk? Oh noes?
    Don't worry, the disc is only for the enhanced soundtrack. It should work perfectly fine in your Genesis.

In fact the disc is only in downloadable form now on the Pier Solar site. I think they actually pressed some for the original run though.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Cube View Post
    Don't worry, the disc is only for the enhanced soundtrack. It should work perfectly fine in your Genesis.

In fact the disc is only in downloadable form now on the Pier Solar site. I think they actually pressed some for the original run though.
    Yeah, ok. I read the original run had no case though. I am DLing the disk now, just in case.

Thanks
    EP Points

Hold on...will this work on my US genesis? I read something about a disk? Oh noes?
    The game is region free.
    The Sega CD disc was present only in the release version of the game. You can play the CD normally. When using the CD has the option to choose the PCM or FM.

If you need I can upload the audio disc for you.

So what can I post photos of my entire collection of Mega Drive ok staff.
    Now I will take for my Dreamcast and Resident Evil 3 wait for me.

Here in Brazil it is already 1:00 AM. Usually play Dreamcast this time. Bye guys!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,302 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

I don't know what possessed me...but I just ordered Pier Solar.
    Ditto. I wish I had heard of this when they still had the first printing

Quote Originally Posted by The Cube View Post
    Are you serious! That's awesome, now I really need to order it next payday. I don't want you dangling it in front of my face.
    It's Paypal, just toss it on a credit card that isn't billing soon. I'm not paying for this till May
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Im sure Ill be happy with this game, but what the hell is this about: "We have a shipping period every 45 days."
    Thats a long time.

Thanks
    EP Points

I gathered that it's the production schedule they're running, where they can have a new batch of games made up every 6 weeks. It'd be nice if they actually told us when they'd expect the next batch though... Seeing as Edi just got his it's probably been a couple weeks since the last shipments
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Hello friends of Pier Solar, this email is about order id : 24480, packaging : r, Reprint Edition.

We are now processing your order,
    please note that changes on the shipping address aren't possible anymore.

You will receive another email shortly, around the 15th April, when your game ships!
    Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,
    WaterMelon Team

Thanks
    EP Points

Yesterday I did a play of about two hours at Pier Solar and have already formed an opinion about the game.
    The sound in the Sega CD set is amazing. Without it the songs are good but far too amazing to be in Ys III, Sonic 3 and others. I liked the battle system, though if the enemies are all flying, you depend on characters who throw projectiles atingilos trims.

As for graphics ............. Sorry sincerity, because it is not a negative criticism, but I expected much more than I saw in those two hours of play. There is a great use of colors such as the character's costume colors used in brackground game. I expected to see more vivid colors and brilliant visual effects and more impressive, however, the watermelon is to be congratulated.

Without doubt, make the game starting from scratch and on your own is a fact worthy of applause, but I believe the game will not impress many people at the chart. I do not think so much memory was used (64 Meg) to grant the game.

I'm just being honest. Do not want to let developers also upset and not talking bad game, in fact, quite liked. Perhaps my opinion has changed because I put a great expectation in the game and perhaps not for much.

I hope the next few hours of play comes I am wrong and change my opinion.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm one of those who just can't afford things by themselves... yet. Since this is an emulation forum, is there any ROM for this game? And if it there is, will it run on current Mega Drive/Genesis emulators? I've read some reviews of this game and it seems fun. And maybe, when I can get my things with my own money, this game should not be around anymore. So isn't there a ROM somewhere you guys may know?
    Last edited by Clayton Fischer; 5th-April-2011 at 22:59.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton Fischer View Post
    I'm one of those who just can't afford things by themselves... yet. Since this is an emulation forum, is there any ROM for this game? And if it there is, will it run on current Mega Drive/Genesis emulators? I've read some reviews of this game and it seems fun. And maybe, when I can get my things with my own money, this game should not be around anymore. So isn't there a ROM somewhere you guys may know?
    This copy jogo'tem a special anti-copying and hopefully will never be violated. Pier Solar has been developed by a small company and even then it is a luxury for the few collectors. In a year or more this game will be worth a fortune and I hope that one day you can buy your copy.

I also hope that there is never a ROM of that game on the Internet unless it has been processed, released by its own developers.

Thanks
    EP Points

Supposedly the game has the same kind of dumping protection Beggar Prince and whatnot have. No doubt the protection can be defeated, but these are games being made for the community by the community, so really nobody is stepping up to do skilled dumps. When it comes to the point that these games truly become unavailable I'd expect someone to be more willing to share them with the net.

Hello friends of Pier Solar, blah blah
    I got that email too, good to know we don't have to wait that long

Anybody know anybody with a lightscribe burner making good looking discs for this? I wouldn't mind paying a few bucks for a decent CD to go with the game

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Google View Post
    I got that email too, good to know we don't have to wait that long

Anybody know anybody with a lightscribe burner making good looking discs for this? I wouldn't mind paying a few bucks for a decent CD to go with the game
    Prepare to wait, because I received this same email of watermelon on the 1st February and the cartridge arrived on 1st April as you can see the first post.

I did pay the game on the very day it was announced that the first batch of Reprint edition.

Thanks
    EP Points

Que droga. Sorry for the sudden change of languages, but how much you paid for this game in Reais, Edi (FZ2D)?

Thanks
    EP Points

Que droga. Sorry for the sudden change of languages, but how much you paid for this game in Reais, Edi (FZ2D)?
    Hello buddy!
    At the time, the price of the American dollar was R$ 1,76, then the cartridge cost the equivalent of R$ 79,2.

Thanks
    EP Points

Huh, at least cheaper than a game from a current generation console in Brazil. But thanks for the answer. Since we live in the same country, can you borrow me the game? (Just kidding!)