Thread: I need some assistance on animation

Thanks
    EP Points

Default I need some assistance on animation

Hey everyone!!

I was wondering if someone could help me out here, I'm trying to animate something but I'm not sure how or what programs to use for animating certain images so they look like their moving. YES I am a noob on this and I don't see any harm in asking for some help from some one... if you can help me out here ill be greatly thankful for your wisdom and help.... *we all weren't born knowing everything*

If u wanna help me out shoot me a pvt msg so we can get to the bottom of what im actually trying to animate/do

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!!!!
    THE LEGEND OF

....2BKURUPT....

Thanks
    EP Points

Exclamation

GIMP is a good editor, and FREE!
    here's the official site/fe:
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. there's even a download tab at the top of the page.
    also, found this on the tube:
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. you can load up own images with gimp, and animate them.
    search on the tube for more, and the official site if it's not clear.
    (keep in mind, there's a tonne of editors out there, photoshop is one example...i DON'T use.)
    all the best!