Thanks
    EP Points

Awesome~

My new Text Alert.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RetroSnake View Post
    Awesome~

My new Text Alert.
    I had that for a while. I've since switched to the Codec ring from MGS.

Also, hey nobody.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Count View Post

Also, hey nobody.
    at this rate the hangout will be called "The Muppet out: Living on Sesame Street"

Thanks

Lego Rock Band export bought, now waiting for the download to finish and I'll sell Lego tomorrow.

Yep.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Count View Post

Also, hey nobody.
    It's good stuff no?

Thanks
    EP Points

Just found a fanfic of sorts an old guildie wrote from my days of iRO when Iw as like 13. This kid was a tosser and we never got along. And he added it into his story.

Thanks
    EP Points

Chapter one The begging of maybe the end

Are story starts of with a young wizard named Simba.He was on a path about a couple yards away from the city of comodo.He heard a legend about 4 orbs comign from comodo.Simba was only 12 years old at this time and he had silver hair and a green wizard hat.he ran into comodo for mthe cave he was in and saw people lining up to talk to a dancer who was singing and a bard who was playing this amaving music."The time ago once apon a land of seas and winds and mountain tops.The fire threw the moutain hill caming spilling from the top.The water rushed the wind cryed and the earh shacked in its knees.The time ago once apoon a land of seas and winds and mountain top.Know this land is lost and it's last bit of hopeee"Sang the dancer as she danced around with hearts coming from around her.Then the music stopped and a old lady came to the stage and said" now the time to chose the one to search for the four children of the earth will be chosen and he will be the child of the water."Then a blue light grew fro msimba's bac pocket in his amvingly looking wizard pants.He then reached down into his pocket and pulled out a sphere palm sived which was glowing blue."he will search for the future of the wolves and he will be companions with the other three children"said the old hag on stage."ummmm why me" said Simba.She never answered his question she just pushed him into a priest warp to izulde then she pushed him into the air ship and he set sail for magam cave.

Chapter two Of the fire of the danger

Simba Walked down fro mthe airship dock and into juno."Wow juno is nice"He said smiling as he walked down a huge bridge to get to the magma cave soon.he read a sign saying "Be warned of the fire of the dragon".He then walked into the magma cave nervously.He noticed a huge path surronded by lava and some monsters runnign out of the cave."These monsters are stong tho why are htey leaving there homes?"he said as he noticed a knight that just killed on of the magma golems."WHO ARE YOU??"yelled the knight angrly."I am simba the child of the sea and you are"Simba said nervously."I am necro and if you came here for my daughter then you mus tdie I hate you"He said running at simba with his sword.Simba then said "Frost diver"at the moment.Simba got lucky because at that moment necro froze in his steps.Then Simba poked the ice and saw necro look at him and try and say "I HATE YOU".Simba just laughed a bit.Simba the nran into a portal and he came up to a room with red jewels hanging from walls and walls made form pink stone."HELLO" said a girl SHORTER then simba was." I am wolf chan O3O"She said happily.Then we both looked up at the ceiling and saw a red sphere fall from the whole in the ceiling.Then all of a sudden lava fell from the ceiling."wolf chan I am simba now we have to go"He said grabbing her and running out.The lava was destorying the whole place.They then ran up to where necro was frozen and the nwolf chan stopped."wolf chan we must go"
    "but I can't leave my father "
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa he is your father"He said worried
    He then said "Jupitel thunder"and a huge orb of lihgtnign shot form his hand and broke the ice.Then they all ran out of the temple."OKay you got lucky I still hate you tho "said necro."now you two must go to Al de baran and find the wind sphere in the clock tower.Hurry and go."he said as they left once he said go ."still hate you you stupid wizard "saidn ecro from behind wolf chan and simba."Ugha" he said /swt.

Thanks
    EP Points

Chapter 3 Air doom

As are heros ran up to the air ship unknowing that we could magicaly warp to al de baran from juno XD.We took the air ship to izulde and fomr izulde to geffen."Yeah this is the right way simba"Said wolf chan as she pulled him by his wizard cloak."Okay you can let go then"he said as he pulled his cloak end back ot him."hehe"She started laughing as they payed the lady 1200 zeny t oget on the ship from juno."So shall we go play so games of luck"Said simba with a shifty eye."They have games on the ship?"asked wolf chan."Yeah at the bottom deck"He said as he showed her the gambling room.Thirty minutes later a siren went off warning the passangers abotu monsters on deck.But strangely a sound like the riun being cut off and the warning voice ended it worried wolf chan and simba."OMg lets go help"He said as he ran up with wolf chan.
    Aperrantly it was no normal monster attack but it was a maya and a Beezlebub."omg we are dead runnnnnn"yelled simba to a priest who was reviving a dead merchant and healing a mage.... wonder why they didn't run to the bottom."Okay wolf chan get out some fire arrows we will need it.Then simba said fire wall three time to protect them form the bug type monsters coming there way.Wolf chan shot double straff with the fire arrows she had with her.Simba then yelled " fire bolt" and it killed onme bug as wolf chan killed 5 and the firewalls killed 10 but morem onsters came back."sutpid mvps"Yelled wolf chan."May I help"as a little soullinker girl ran up and blessed the wizard spirit on simba and the hunter spirit on wolf chan."I will help as well "said the priest healing simba, the soullinker, herself, and wolf chan.Then simba used firepillar wiht out the use of a gem stone.And wolf chan used beast bane and hten shot the fire arrows which did triple the damage.Then simba used meteor storm and it killed the buzzelebug but the maya stopped attackign a theif and started to attack the,.Simba used three firewalls once more and as wolf chan shot with her last fire bow her orb went red and that last arrow turned into a huge level 10 meteor storm killing the maya."wow"They all said in amavment."aweosme high five"said simba happily"OH also would you two like to join use on are quest" asked wolf chan to the priest and soullinker."sure why nto"said the priest ."yay cool a party" as the soullinker happly danced around."I am soulala"said the soulinker."I am Ivoryflame"said the priest hapily.Then they talked about the quest and the yall got off at juno because Ivory and soul told them about the wapr to al de.XD

Chapter four: The clock gos BOOM not ding dong
    " hey look there" said wolf chan as she saw a vender selling arrows and outfits."Cool yay a little halo"said Ivory as she tryed on the halo she found and bought from a alchemist."Wow..."Said Soulolo as he sat on a chair."Hey soulolo you got to cheer up some becuase who knows"said Simba as he bought a mage coat.
    They were all having fun in alde untill the clock fell off the clock tower and everyone ran away as a huge figure showed from where the clock was.Then the figure walked away slowly but steadly as a huge boom of the clock fall and a loud bang went as the bell went off.
    "wolf chan, Ivory hurry up"said Soulolo as he ran into the Clock tower being followed by Simba,Wolf chan, and Ivory.As they entered 10 ridewords stood at the door of the first level being backed up with 20 punks.A Heroic sin then suddenly came and killed them all then ran away to the 2nd floor."what the"Said simba as his mouth dropped opened then he started picking up stuff.
    "cool"said wolf chan happily.Then they all went to the second floor where there were 5 elders,10 ridewords, 20 punks, 50 clocks, and a clock manager were waiting for them."soulolo and ivory back me and wolf chan up and soulolo also yous ezma skill types."Said Simbva as he yelled firewall after the sentence and three firewalls appeared to protect th four of them.Wolf chan htne used arrow shower a bunch of times and simba used storm gust after the last firewall.They repeated untill a sheild flew past them like a boomerang destroying the huge group of monsters.
    "omg"said soulolo " you have to be kidding me" he also said.
    They all pulled out a key to cloc ktower and entered lvl 4 when they reached lvl 3.
    They entered a huge circle in the middle and a huge army of monsters was there filling the whole room.All you could see was monsters dieing and reappearing.A huge boom went of and a straight line of monsters were gone.Then another boom and a circle of monsters was also gone."soulolo go to where the line came from and ivory you check otu the circle of dead mosnters." said simba as him and wolf chan ran into the huge monster army.
    IN the middle of the army was a huge pillar and on top of the pillar was 5 whispers floating around it, 10 mimics sitting there waiting, and a executioner being held in a hand.A bahamotet was holding the executioner in his hand.
    Ivory meet up wiht a heroic assiasin needing a good buff and heal."hi" said ivory."Hello" said the sin as she killed another huge group of monsters." I ma ivory and you are"said ivory."I am jaiden"said jaiden as she killed bigger group wiht the help of ivory's support.BUt will this help them save the clock tower.... to be continued this will be maybe the longest chapter or not....

Thanks
    EP Points

Cant stop laughing.

Thanks
    EP Points

Nostalgia. good stuff.

Thanks
    EP Points

MOAR MUPPETZ!!!

now we just have to convince Ivolt to pick Elmo

EmuMuppedise!

Thanks

Oh, fuck you Corey, I'll absolutely read that now.

Thanks

Are story starts of with a young wizard named Simba.He was on a path about a couple yards away from the city of comodo.
    ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Fer! View Post
    ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME.
    You know you're reading the whole thing.

Thanks
    EP Points

"Then they all ran out of the temple."OKay you got lucky I still hate you tho "said necro."now you two must go to Al de baran and find the wind sphere in the clock tower."

Obviously a literary genius.