Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast

Thread: [GUIDE] Signing Games and Homebrew to run on OFW. List of Known Games that work

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by TrueLugia121 View Post
    yeah. is it possible to take that guide to convert PSOne ISO to EBOOT and then signing it to work on PSP-3000 OFW 6.37?
    No....We wish.

Thanks

Can someone put N.O.V.A signed because i tried it my self and i could not get it top work if someone could put it up here i would be very happy thanks

Thanks

I got OFW 6.38 and these games work like a charm:
    Need for Speed Carbon: Own the City
    Final Fantasy 1 and 2 20th Anniversary Edition
    PaRappa the Rapper
    Sonic Rivals
    Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection
    Angry Birds
    and God of War: Chains of Olympus all works without any problems at all. Just to let you guys know since most of the threads where the download link were, said it was compatible with OFW 6.37. OR only mentioned that, not the latest. :p

4 of the games donwloaded will later this month be bought since I enjoyed them enough to be bought. :p Weird sentence, I know.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kjellboy View Post
    I got OFW 6.38 and these games work like a charm:
    Need for Speed Carbon: Own the City
    Final Fantasy 1 and 2 20th Anniversary Edition
    PaRappa the Rapper
    Sonic Rivals
    Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection
    Angry Birds
    and God of War: Chains of Olympus all works without any problems at all. Just to let you guys know since most of the threads where the download link were, said it was compatible with OFW 6.37. OR only mentioned that, not the latest. :p

4 of the games donwloaded will later this month be bought since I enjoyed them enough to be bought. :p Weird sentence, I know.
    actually angry bird freezes at the second set of levels

Thanks

Not for me, I'm able to play through the game completly. PSP 3004 with the latest OFW.
    Last edited by kjellboy; 2nd-May-2011 at 13:51. Reason: Giving correct info about my psp.

Thanks

I tried with Fake_NP v5 but in newer games (and if it is a clean ISO) EBOOT.BIN need to be decrypted 1st. When I tried to sign encrypted file all I got is an error "Not an ELF file".

So how I can actually decrypt the file anyway? Is this even possible with OFW on PSP (like with signed ISOTool) or do I need very specific program (like PSP / PS3 decrypter) to make EBOOT.BIN recognizable for "Fake_NP" utility?

What make me even more infuriating is the vagueness of info/how-to/step by step guide where the most important things are even omitted from readme.

Out of 5 times, only once I was able to make a working "EBOOT" for OFW. Most of the time only older games and less than 728MB in size can actually be made to work

Considering all the hassle and that you actually need a working and legit PSP-PSN game of size 1,4G+ for "Fake_NP 9", a better how-to/step by step guide would be very much appreciated. Especially for those who do not have PSP with CFW around.

Thank you very much in advance for anybody for making such a guide.

Thanks

Hey all! This is my first post on these forums so bear with me! Also I am trying to learn where different topics go on here (I do however know to not post requests on this thread lol)

First off: I just wanted to say thank you VERY much to ceriesdafuzz and everyone who is working on signing and uploading the games!

Secondly: I have tried signing games under the file size limitations to no avail. Fake_NP 9 crashes even though I follow the guides to the letter. I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit version. Anyone else having troubles with that being a factor? Should I try XP Pro? Are there any threads that have suggestions for ways around this?

Thirdly: I have tried about 15 different signed games on OFW 6.38 and have not run into any problems playing the games!

And lastly: Thanks for having patience with my first post people!

Thanks

Win 7 Ultimate 64- is not the issue as I am also running it. If anything you are quite likely missing Visual C++ redistribution package. And also try to update Windows 7 with Win Update via Control Panel.

For Fake_NP 9 you need a you own bought PSP game from PSN store.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xpuntar View Post
    Win 7 Ultimate 64- is not the issue as I am also running it. If anything you are quite likely missing Visual C++ redistribution package. And also try to update Windows 7 with Win Update via Control Panel.

For Fake_NP 9 you need a you own bought PSP game from PSN store.
    Thanks! I'll have to give that a try

Thanks

I have signed and tested:

Virtua Tennis 3
    Virtua Tennis World Tour
    Lord of the Rings Tactics

They aren't on the list but they do work.
    Last edited by Upie; 4th-May-2011 at 13:42.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Upie View Post
    I have signed and tested:

Virtua Tennis 3
    Virtua Tennis World Tour
    Lord of the Rings Tactics

They aren't on the list but they do work.
    Could you upload them?

Thanks

Hello!
    First post here...
    I have signed and tested William's Pinball Classics and I am currently uploading it.
    It should be finished by the end of the day (56k..! )

Here's the link to the post on the board.

http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...s-USA-OFW-6.38

I will edit with the link as soon as it's done!

Edit: Uploaded!
    Last edited by xusso; 5th-May-2011 at 17:41. Reason: updated link to thread

Thanks

yeah i've had some trouble signing games myself. i followed the procedure in the first post of the tpoic but when, in command prompt, i typed in "seboot eboot.bin" it returned saying "eboot.bit: not an ELF File". am i doing it properly?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TrueLugia121 View Post
    yeah i've had some trouble signing games myself. i followed the procedure in the first post of the tpoic but when, in command prompt, i typed in "seboot eboot.bin" it returned saying "eboot.bit: not an ELF File". am i doing it properly?
    It means that the eboot.bin has already been signed. You should just be able to convert everything to eboot.pbp using fake_np.

Thanks

everything extracted from say Evangelion's ISO Image?

EDIT: or the Image itself?
    Last edited by TrueLugia121; 6th-May-2011 at 01:48.