Thread: What's wrong w/ the Emu Community

r0mulus Guest

Post What's wrong w/ the Emu Community

YEs... ALl you guys... why is everyone so GIMME GIMME, i mean, what da shit is that? your all like "FIND THIS ROM NOW!" or "YOU DON'T HAVE THIS ROM?! YOU ASSHOLE" YOU people are just a bunch of assholes

Krall Guest

woah calm down sure there are a lot of stupid lamers that always carry on about ppl not having the rom they want, but were not all assholes well i'm not anyway i know that much.

Thanks
    EP Points
    Hey m8, calm down....
    The EMU communtity is great, it's just that newbies are pretty lame, I also used to do that once upon a time (when i was 13, in '99), but I soon learnt what emulation was all about..
    Can't blame them, but yes, some people ARE really pushy, and that hurts sometimes..
    DAMN YOU LAMERS!

Thanks

you see what u guys did? you ask for too much and now r0mulus took all roms off his fserv. r0mulus had over 8,300 roms for probably any system you can think of. and now he took it down. lets be more appreciative about what people HAVE instead of getting upset by what they DONT have.

Dr_Ackula Guest

Lamers kill fserves this much is true.......I had an fserve once upon a time with over 25 Gb of romz...but too much bitching, anti-idling and all around lameness killed that deal.

Omega5 Guest

All I need are two things. A crossbow, and the people who prompted this decision. This should take care of any problems you have fairly quickly.

Strife21 Guest
    I try not to complain in guestbooks and stuff....But one thing i hate is...When you are in the top site list...The site description says.. **"Tons Of Roms, We have roms for psx,n64,snes, and alot more!"**

Then you go there and all they have is nes and sega master system....

Thanks

they're called misleading links. i hate em too!!

xf11 Guest
    Hey, I'm a newbie, so don't diss me! I don't go screaming for ROMs - I at least try to look for them myself. Before I forget, anyone know where I can get a DoctorV64? I'm in England, by the way...