Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Anyone tired of Pokemon?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rok124 View Post
    I am honestly sick of seeing pokemon now. The games, the anime, everything. Pokemon just seemed to go on too freaking long. its been a good 20 years now since it started and its still going on with the same crap over and over again.

at least the games are finally going into some kind of storyline to keep you into playing it instead of just beating the elite four then abandoning the game for 10 months :/

anyone have any thoughts?
    I actually was getting sick of the whole Pokemon craze years back, but lately like you stated the games have gotten a lot more interesting. So I am getting more back into Pokemon more then anything. As for the cartoons, comics etc. I could care less.

Thanks

All I currently have are red, blue, a save-less yellow, fire red and leaf green... and silver... (used to have sapphire but this person i know lost it.) and XD gale.

Getting Diamond at 9.99 from cashland. its on layaway along with phantom hourglass, spirit tracks, and ff cc ring of fates (the onw with the black bg.)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by xplics View Post
    I actually was getting sick of the whole Pokemon craze years back, but lately like you stated the games have gotten a lot more interesting. So I am getting more back into Pokemon more then anything. As for the cartoons, comics etc. I could care less.
    The cartoons and comics are getting worse >.<
    Destiny ∂єѕтιηу ですちんゆ デスティニー
    If you like the advice you receive from someone, don't forget to thank them and press this star at the bottom of the person's post to add to their reputation =]

Thanks

I'm getting what i can afford... thus its in layaway... at cashland Pokemon Diamond for 9.99...

Thanks

I'm not into it anymore, no. The games haven't gotten worse, I'm just not in 4th grade anymore.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloedertje View Post
    I'm already sick of the new game, i got a kid at my school (yes, school) hes kinda chubby (thats also what we call him) and he always sits in the middle of the cafetaria playing pokemon with thatanoying sound on, and everytime he wins something, he making sound effects as an ''bonus'' to the game, like: doing peew peew and then smashing into the air, have i already told hes kinda chubby??? nevermind, but yes im tired of pokemon
    Trololololololololololol

Most people don't realize that those kind of people are going to end up your boss someday and when they see who you are they're going to give you the worst job possible and treat you like you've treated them c:

Anyway, I'm really not as interested....I have 1 from every series except diamond/pearl/platinum but only because I got rid of them. I don't have black/white cuz honestly I just don't care as much anymore. I mean yeah I do kinda want to play it, but I want to play it for the storyline, not the pokemon =/ Honestly, I care less about pokemon anymore and more about how affective the gameplay is and how long it amuses me.

But I can't help but LOL at all the new pokemon. Some of them look like they're the rape child of two entirely different pokemon...like wotter = piplup x buizel. Some of them just look plain bizarre. Like the pokemon that literally looks like a kidney fetus of some sort :B

And I've never seen such horrible legendaries in my entire life. It seems like game freak is just using the same idea's for pokemon again and again. Like that gear pokemon that evolves and just add's another to itself. Hello! Not only was it used before but the sprites are just lazy. Copy paste much?

But other than the HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE game designs, I've heard the gameplay is nice and they've changed some things, so I'm ever so slightly interested.

Thanks

My answer is this: http://www.hejibits.com/comics/video...s/gray-matter/

WHAT THE F...?

Thanks

I stopped with the Pokèmon thing after the Johto League series, and I think that was up to Neo II in the TCG.

Click to hear the objection!

Thanks

I remember getting pokemon blue for my birthday, and bought each new one that came out. Anyone else think that the anime might be better if every episode wasnt just Ash: "Pikachu, use tackle!" than brock comes in out of nowhere explaining each and every move the pokemon make?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by shinomori_kyo View Post
    All I currently have are red, blue, a save-less yellow, fire red and leaf green... and silver... (used to have sapphire but this person i know lost it.) and XD gale.

Getting Diamond at 9.99 from cashland. its on layaway along with phantom hourglass, spirit tracks, and ff cc ring of fates (the onw with the black bg.)
    I just wanna say, dont waste your money on Rings of Fate.

Thanks
    EP Points

honestly i stopped watching the series because it was the same, i loved how the first three movies had lessons in them (fighting is wrong ect.) but then it got pointless and i just wish they would stop.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by garrendesares View Post
    honestly i stopped watching the series because it was the same, i loved how the first three movies had lessons in them (fighting is wrong ect.) but then it got pointless and i just wish they would stop.
    ah ya, forgot about the movies. The first movies really did help the company, and the first one and the one with the three legendary birds were amazing to me, but now their goal is to get kids around ages 7-10 to watch them.

Thanks
    EP Points

i loved pokemon 2000 and the first movie, i used to own them both on vhs but they were destroyed when we moved. if only i could own them again. lol i have noticed that more adults are buying the pokemon games than kids.

Thanks
    EP Points

I watched an episode of Diamond & Pearl. I cringed before the title sequence started. I was crying in pain halfway through.

Thanks

pokemon is for lil kids and its garbage. nuff said