Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone tired of Pokemon?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post
    I really only enjoyed the originals, and the remakes of them that were made for the GBA...
    Yeah, the only "worthy" versions were the GB and GBA versions
    Destiny ∂єѕтιηу ですちんゆ デスティニー
    If you like the advice you receive from someone, don't forget to thank them and press this star at the bottom of the person's post to add to their reputation =]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jaeli View Post
    The story is okay but the monsters themselves just keep getting dumber and dumber with each generation. That's what I'm sick of.
    THANK YOU
    That's what I like to hear lol

Quote Originally Posted by pow View Post
    They should come up with a pokemon game where you fight other pokemon in the wild.
    They did. The Pokemon mystery dungeon series. I guess. I haven't really played them.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbigbuddy View Post
    Yeah, the only "worthy" versions were the GB and GBA versions
    The GBA ones (excluding FR/LG) were the ones that actually made me start to hate Pokemon. Platinum was nice, even though I didn't go through it all XP
    OFC I loved HG & SS, and Black/White's visual changes keep me interested in them. The music on the other hand..

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Hey Nintendo gotta milk that cash cow you know

but aye, im damn sick of it infact I've been sick of it since after the GBC Pokemon Crystal.
    Same Shit, More creatures.
    I Do have a soft spot for my 1st one though I will admit, many great memories of Pokemon Red

Thanks

Yeah, after looking at the new pokemon designs I really don't see how you could get any less creative. They basically are just pasting faces on random objects.
    Living life without doing what you want, now that's just a recipe for misery

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I was sick of it when Ru/Sa/Em came out. I actually played most of Ruby, only to quit out of sheer boredom just as I hit the Elite Four. I played Platinum for a day or so before I quit out of boredom. I have no interest at all in Black or White.

Thanks

Default Yes...

I was into pokemon with Red and Blue and even Gold and Silver. However, after those the pokemon got really bland. The lack of any story line makes the entire series just so monotonous...

Thanks
    EP Points

I stopped caring about the franchise ages ago. Loved it as a kid, but then I grew up. I think I played one of the early ones (Red and Blue), but never really bothered to finish it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Pokemon Square and Triangle, coming soon.

I personally stopped at Silver.

Thanks

Too bad story and gameplay always remained the same (Square should have done that^^). There's enough room for good features supporting the basic gameplay without changing it, e.g. the battle system. Why not some ATB and additional options like evading, flying etc.? Pokemon became really disappointing.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rikers View Post
    The GBA ones (excluding FR/LG) were the ones that actually made me start to hate Pokemon. Platinum was nice, even though I didn't go through it all XP
    OFC I loved HG & SS, and Black/White's visual changes keep me interested in them. The music on the other hand..
    Well, I actually found Ruby and Sapphire alright =P to me they keep the same feel that the GB versions had.
    If you like the advice you receive from someone, don't forget to thank them and press this star at the bottom of the person's post to add to their reputation =]

Thanks

I can't tell if I'm tired about Pokemon, knowing that I'm a huge fan as well as a Pokemon veteran. The new game is very interesting. Though you still move in a grid-like map, the game's in full 3D and has some neat 3D effects. Plus, I like the Pokemon sprite movements. Finally, I don't have to stare at my static Pokemon. Plus, the TMs are no longer disposable! Sure, now anyone can beef up their Pokemons with useful moves, but even so, it's better than regretting to use it, knowing that you may have to remove it later. So . . . it's going to be a long time for me to get tired of Pokemon.

Plus, I think Mew is the cutest of all Pokemons! ^-^
    I love Cream the Rabbit! I don't care about your opinion!

Thanks
    EP Points

I think that the games are okay. (love red and crystal though) but i absolutely HATE the anime after the first Johto season.

Thanks

I grew up playing the games, then got a job, got married, had kids and am now coming full circle by playing the newer gens with my children! We have a blast and I think it brings us closer and allows us to spend time together!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by SamKitsune View Post
    I think Mew is the cutest of all Pokemons! ^-^
    Mew is cute, but Vulpix is the cutest =3

Thanks

Pssht! If you're going to judge they're cuteness then Mudkip is the way to go. MUDKIPS!