Maury: Today on my show we'll be trying to help out people who have developed serious drug addictions over a long period of time. My first guest, (whom we will call "Harry," for our purposes,) has been addicted to the spice melange for many years, but he claims that it isn't a problem even though he is hurting the people who care about him.

Harry: I don't have a problem! Without ingesting the spice, I would not be able to fold space! This is ridiculous, and I demand to be wheeled out of this facility!

Maury: "Fold space," is that slang for getting high?

Harry: It is a form of interstellar travel beyond your comprehension; how dare you condescend to me, you mottled skinned pretentious buffoon. Without my abilities, the empire itself would grind to a screeching halt!

Maury: Let's talk to some of our audience members and see what they have to contribute. Here, you go ahead.

Audience Member: I think you need to stop whinin' 'bout bein' some overgrown joker inna glass tube. We all got problems, ya'll need to get over yo'sef.

*applause*

Harry: I shouldn't even have to- do you even understand the complexity of fourth dimensional physics? The time-space trigonometrical equations that I-

Maury: Hold on, Harry, we have another speaker on the floor.

Audience Member 2: Man, I used to be like you. Smokin' weed and playing D&D with my friends like I was some kinda wizard in real life. You gotta grow up and put that crap behind you, because it won't get you anywhere.

Harry: WON'T GET ME ANYWHERE!?!? I make interplanetary tr-aversion almost instantaneous!

Audience Member 2: Yeah, just keep telling yourself that until you get caught with an ounce and end up behind bars. All that mumbo jumbo you're spewing is just like the junk I used to peddle. But that's not reality.

*more applause*