Thread: heres a tip

Ziegfried Guest

Post heres a tip

I want to inform u ppl that snes arenas msg boards isnt a good place.the site is a good place to get snes roms (theyve got 3800 i think),but the message boards is the direct opposite of good. They do not tolerate newbies,quiestions,or arguing with the moderators. That is what i tried to tell u,sorry about the mood before

[ August 12, 2001: Message edited by: Skinner_8 ]

Thanks
    EP Points

Thumbs down

I don't think that this message board should be used as a means to criticize other sites, but atleast let us know the reason why you think SNES arena is not a good site..
    Don't worry, I'm not annoyed, just a little thing that I thought I should tell everyone..

Ziegfried Guest

there i edited it.

o btw masj,havent seen u around lately. hehe. do u see that i have more msgs than u? hehe. and do u mods get automatic 5 star rating,or did ppl actually rate u that good,all of u?

and the site gives stupid nicknames too.20 mins after i joined i was being called a skinhead.