Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Minecraft It Up!!!~

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    Yeah Nett owned the physical machine running it (Gibson payed half apparently) and basically told Gib to take off. Thats not the full reason I quit playing MC though. Not only did school start back up, but 30 is nothing compared to what I played.

I couldn't care less about what updates Notch plans for the future of MC; I am done!
    That sucks for Gibson, he said Nettogroff was a good RL friend of his.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm attempting to contact Nate atm. I'm more worried about a server i was a moderator of for a while. He is slowly messaging me Via Raptor but we used to be closeish. I hope everything is fine between them. -sighs-

Thanks

For some reason the free version of minecraft won't work for me (my computer hates Java) So ive never gotten around to playing minecraft

i've heard its pretty fun. I feel like im missing out on a lot

Rewardsgaming.net

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wonder Y View Post
    I wanna join the server, but I'm always turned off by those griefers T.T
    Griefers are awful on Minecraft. They cause so much trouble -- especially for the owner(s) of a server. I haven't been able to play Classic Multiplayer in forever due to griefers. I bought the game though, so I just play Survival mode.

Thanks

Still playing minecraft in my own server with several friends. I haven't quit since I purchased this minecraft ... around in InDev or InfDev.