Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Minecraft It Up!!!~

Thanks

Default Minecraft It Up!!!~

Minecraft is an indie game developed by Markus Persson (aka: Notch). It's been under development since about May 10, 2009. the game is based around the idea of basic survival in a desolate world, and of course, Mining! The game SOUNDS lame but after a few plays it becomes very addictive and if you want to just try it out and not actually BUY the game check out the classic multiplayer creative mode based around building structures and pixel-art and stuff. If you need a singleplayer server to play on search the server list for 101Kraft Freebuild!, thats my server!!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Jazz has one with a lot of EPers as well. Information is in the old thread here. Technically, I'm on it too, but between not having a mic for TeamSpeak and general laziness, I haven't actually signed on yet. *shrug*

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    Jazz has one with a lot of EPers as well. Information is in the old thread here. Technically, I'm on it too, but between not having a mic for TeamSpeak and general laziness, I haven't actually signed on yet. *shrug*
    To play a bit of devil's advocate, Jazz's server is P2P, where as this is F2P.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    To play a bit of devil's advocate, Jazz's server is P2P, where as this is F2P.
    Oh, it's not free anymore? It looks like it's still running on donations only to me.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Im done Administrating that server. I played MC so much that I can never play it again....
    You'll have to go to its forum and sign up I think, so Yeah, don't ask me.

Also the hardware owner kind of had a tantrum and banned all of the previous staff (besides me). Kind of turned me off to it.

Thanks

Oh, it's not free anymore? It looks like it's still running on donations only to me.
    His server is for the free, classic client.

The survival mode which Jazz's server is running costs ~$18.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    His server is for the free, classic client.

The survival mode which Jazz's server is running costs ~$18.
    Oh, are you talking about buying Minecraft itself? Buying the program is distinct from connecting to the servers, so I was confused what you were getting at. Well, as is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    Im done Administrating that server. I played MC so much that I can never play it again....

Also the hardware owner kind of had a tantrum and banned all of the previous staff (besides me). Kind of turned me off to it.
    Seriously? Wow. I'm kind of glad I never got around to signing in, now.

Thanks

sounds rough

Thanks

Oh, are you talking about buying Minecraft itself? Buying the program is distinct from connecting to the servers, so I was confused what you were getting at. Well, as is.
    I meant that if you don't own Minecraft, you would have to first pay $18 to play on Jazz's server is all.

Thanks
    EP Points

Er, what does any of this have to do with LPs?

Thanks

I wanna join the server, but I'm always turned off by those griefers T.T

Thanks
    EP Points

Was that Nettogroff?

Also I stopped playing Minecraft recently I like it as a game but after spending about 30 hours(between myself and thelonecarrot) building a creature trap with the ultimate goal of getting TNT I just used Minedit and got bored of MC.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tassadar View Post
    Was that Nettogroff?

Also I stopped playing Minecraft recently I like it as a game but after spending about 30 hours(between myself and thelonecarrot) building a creature trap with the ultimate goal of getting TNT I just used Minedit and got bored of MC.
    Yeah Nett owned the physical machine running it (Gibson payed half apparently) and basically told Gib to take off. Thats not the full reason I quit playing MC though. Not only did school start back up, but 30 is nothing compared to what I played.

I couldn't care less about what updates Notch plans for the future of MC; I am done!

Thanks

Yeah Nett owned the physical machine running it (Gibson payed half apparently) and basically told Gib to take off. Thats not the full reason I quit playing MC though. Not only did school start back up, but 30 is nothing compared to what I played.

I couldn't care less about what updates Notch plans for the future of MC; I am done!
    that was a good decision, i need to stop playing it

Thanks
    EP Points

Ive people are keen, im more then happy to set up a server when i move.
    I'll be earning a decent amount of cash so having to pay wouldnt be an option.
    I would like help with more so the technical side of things, that would my only problem. (12 hour shifts are goin to be a killer.)