Thread: Virtua Fighter 2 on PC's music won't work.

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Virtua Fighter 2 on PC's music won't work.

So, I decided to buy the actual game from amazon and the CD's real, but the game still won't run without the music. While music isn't really needed for me playing a fighting game, it would be great if it worked, since the Virtua Fighter series has some of my all-time favorite soundtracks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nessdude View Post
    So, I decided to buy the actual game from amazon and the CD's real, but the game still won't run without the music. While music isn't really needed for me playing a fighting game, it would be great if it worked, since the Virtua Fighter series has some of my all-time favorite soundtracks.
    This should be in General Gaming, putting it in the "everything emulation": category implies that the "cd isn't real".

But assuming you did buy the game, it's most likely a problem with the program itself.

Some older CD-Rom games used a method called digital extraction, where the audio from the game would be sent directly to the sound card via an analogue cable from the CD-Rom drive.

It's pretty unheard of now a days.
    Last edited by Lee; 9th-March-2011 at 11:03.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    This should be in General Gaming, putting it in the "everything emulation": category implies that the "cd isn't real".

But assuming you did buy the game, it's most likely a problem with the program itself.

Some older CD-Rom games used a method called digital extraction, where the audio from the game would be sent directly to the sound card via an analogue cable from the CD-Rom drive.

It's pretty unheard of now a days.
    Ok, I'll put this over there, sorry. I do have the game, the actual disc.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Actually, this is the place to post it.