Thread: How do I install the latest version of wood on my r4i v1.4.1?

Thanks

Default How do I install the latest version of wood on my r4i v1.4.1?

I bought this only two days ago
    http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/
    It was recommended by the official r4 site.

However, whenever I try to load a version of pokemon black or white, even the patched versions do not work.

The wood website says wood is compatible with these new games.

How do I install wood? Are there any other methods of playing pokemon black or white?

Thanks

I would like this information as well, I have an original R4 *official* and have been running ysmenu for a while and have heard good things about wood...so wanted to get updated.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

you can only get pokemon white & black to work on the old version of r4 v2 not the upgrade or the i or the r4 i ndshc , go to this link, http://www.r4i-r4.com/pages/Wood-R4-...-Download.html download the wood v1.21 kernal for r4 ds you are limited to 2 gig sd card but you can still put another 18 roms or so on it , i used the patched version of the pokemon rom from a link i found on emu forums sorry i forgot to mention you also have to change the .nd5 to .nds on the end of the rom file
    Last edited by greymatter1; 9th-March-2011 at 13:09.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

sorry i forgot to mention you also have to change the .nd5 to .nds on the end of the rom file

Thanks
    Blog Entries

sorry i forgot to mention you also have to change the .nd5 to .nds on the end of the rom file