Thread: Dracula X - Rondo of Blood PCE --- CUE + WAV file OR TOC + BIN + WAV ROMS?

Thanks

Default Dracula X - Rondo of Blood PCE --- CUE + WAV file OR TOC + BIN + WAV ROMS?

I'm trying to get Rondo of Blood running on the PCE.emu emulator for android. But here's the deal with the app:
    - CD emulation via loading cue or toc+bin files
    - Cue files may use external audio tracks in Ogg Vorbis & Wav (PCM, ADPCM, etc) formats

I have spent many hours trying to convert mp3's to OGG files and trying to create a working rom, yet for various reasons, I haven't been able to get the converted files and TOC file working.

Could anyone please get me a working rom of Rondo of Blood that is a toc+bin file or Cue file with OGG/WAV audio tracks, as stated above?

Any help is gladly appreciated

Thanks

Solved. Credit to bernielindell.

Thanks

okey download the link of pce.emu v1.3.15.apk lasted version http://www.mediafire.com/?mkszc1k301z1zva
    and remember the link is very rare i uploaded after download the emulator choose the system card n choose Dracula X - Rondo of Blood
    play n enjoy!
    Last edited by Atla71; 19th-March-2011 at 13:02. Reason: coded link

Thanks

oh sorry man i forgot system card download the link http://www.mediafire.com/?t4f4rfo16qt4a3r after download the link choose the system card from options
    Last edited by Atla71; 19th-March-2011 at 13:06.