Thread: Knight Rider - ISO problem

Thanks

Default Knight Rider - ISO problem

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to get this to work and not getting far. I'm new to this btw

Ok, so I downloaded the 5 seperate files from the link on the forum, went into that file were all the 5 winrar files are located and clicked on the first file, then 'extract here'. I then had a folder created as shown in the photo. What am I doing wrong? Can I use POWERISO to play the game or pcsx2?

Thanks in advance!

Name:  krider.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  45.0 KB

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

First, change your windows settings so file extensions for known files are shown.
    http://www.fileinfo.com/help/windows...xtensions.html

Once you've done that, look for this file: kal-kr.r00, right click it and hit extract here to get the image file (bin/cue).
    You can use ISOBuster to create an .iso file so you can play the game in your emulator using the linuzaps iso cdvd plugin or you can use a virtual drive.
    I don't know if the game is actually emulated, you'll have to check a compatibility list first. More info, in the PS2 FAQ pinned in this subforum.