Thread: please help, having problems with ps one game Parasite Eve

Thanks

Unhappy please help, having problems with ps one game Parasite Eve

it has two cd (.img ext) both load correctly, but when it asks to change disc at the end of the first one I experienced one broblem. the second disc is not loading at the end of the first. first one ends, a splash screen whit pe logo and 'insert disc 2' text below appears, i i'm pressing esc button, splash disapears, epsxe main window apears, I choose to change disc in it (file-change disc-iso-pe disc two path) and splash apears again and nothing happens, just splash and wind...what I did wrong? I tried to whait but one hour is to much I think. and there is no save after the end of the first disc. so, can anyone help me? I realy love this game, so please, try to help me....and sorry for bad english...i'm from russia you know.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

If you are using epsxe 1.70, read this
    http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...t-change-discs

There's also a question that covers it in our PSX FAQ:
    http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...nd-PSP-FAQ-WIP
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 2nd-March-2011 at 13:18.

Thanks

thanks a lot, it was realy helpfull! then it's a epsxe 1.7.0 problem...then daemon is coming to my pc. thanks again