Page 3 of 269 FirstFirst 123456781353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Illora Out: No. Seriously. Get out.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetik View Post
    Ah, well at least she'll be gone probably. At least she led to you meeting her sister though.
    True dat. Which is the only reason I didn't charge her rent for this month. Figured we were even.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    Ewe.
    Peanut butter is delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post
    True dat. Which is the only reason I didn't charge her rent for this month. Figured we were even.
    You can't put a price on love. Except when you can. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me though.

Thanks

So, what's the normal length for a LP?

Cause i have a 9m video and a 12m video :p

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Raype View Post
    Nay sir, not might. It is being localized. And within 6 months!

Atlus has been dropping 500 tonne clue anvils like they're some sort of detective cartoon character.
    Ahh, yes in July. Well that still gives me enough reason to maybe do at least a semi-translation, like menus and other GUI-related things, email stuff. I've been going through some of the script files and it doesn't seems like it's too darn big.

Nice, Bulletstorm looked pretty awesome. I still haven't even looked at Catherine, but everyone around here seems to think it's awesome.

That sucks that you're suspended, but that's pretty funny that you were talking shit about them.
    Yeah, Bulletstorm was the shit, I'm still going through the "Echoes" time trial mode right now. I also need to finish Dead Space so I can borrow Dead Space 2 from my co-worker.

Yeah, my suspension ended last week. Tomorrow is my second day back. I just need to concentrate on having a decent attitude until I can get into school. Then maybe I'll get enough through financial aid to pay for my tuition and room and board. If so I might just give my work the finger.

...although I guess I should give my two weeks instead of stiffing them. Maybe leave with a decent reference.

Also, peanut butter is awesome. Especially Reese's peanut butter cups.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    So, what's the normal length for a LP?

Cause i have a 9m video and a 12m video :p
    Kind of depends on how you set it up. When I did Spyro, I kept them all around 10 minutes. However, Youtube will allow up to 15 minute uploads for regular users. So I try and keep mine around 14 minutes, give or take.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Damn, maybe i should take a break from drinking for a while. My roommate and I polished off a fifth of Crown and we're barely buzzed. Definitely something wrong there.

...we just have to start drinking something stronger.

Thanks

Kind of depends on how you set it up. When I did Spyro, I kept them all around 10 minutes. However, Youtube will allow up to 15 minute uploads for regular users. So I try and keep mine around 14 minutes, give or take.
    Well, I'm trying to do a Super Meat Boy lets play, and i did the first three worlds in 9,12,13 minutes respectively.

So i can either cut the last few in half, or cut them all in half.

Thanks
    EP Points

soooooooooooooooooooooo bored!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Well, I'm trying to do a Super Meat Boy lets play, and i did the first three worlds in 9,12,13 minutes respectively.

So i can either cut the last few in half, or cut them all in half.
    I would keep it the way that you have it. That way they are nicely segmented and you aren't starting a new world at the end of a video. If some of the later worlds run more than 15 minutes, then just cut those ones in half. That's how I would do it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub06660 View Post
    Yeah, Bulletstorm was the shit, I'm still going through the "Echoes" time trial mode right now. I also need to finish Dead Space so I can borrow Dead Space 2 from my co-worker.

Yeah, my suspension ended last week. Tomorrow is my second day back. I just need to concentrate on having a decent attitude until I can get into school. Then maybe I'll get enough through financial aid to pay for my tuition and room and board. If so I might just give my work the finger.

...although I guess I should give my two weeks instead of stiffing them. Maybe leave with a decent reference.

Also, peanut butter is awesome. Especially Reese's peanut butter cups.
    I love me a good FPS, and Bulletstorm looked pretty sweet based on the commercial. There's so many new games I need to play.

Well, it sounds like you have it figured out, but it would probably be wisest to try and keep the job for awhile until you're positive you have enough money saved up for school. But then again, giving jobs the middle finger is pretty awesome.

Reese's are like the god tier of candy.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub06660 View Post
    Damn, maybe i should take a break from drinking for a while. My roommate and I polished off a fifth of Crown and we're barely buzzed. Definitely something wrong there.

...we just have to start drinking something stronger.
    The words of a true alcoholic.

Thanks
    EP Points

giving jobs the middle finger is pretty awesome.

This statement is correct.

Thanks

I would keep it the way that you have it. That way they are nicely segmented and you aren't starting a new world at the end of a video. If some of the later worlds run more than 15 minutes, then just cut those ones in half. That's how I would do it.
    Well

I was extrememly surprised that the third world only took 13 minutes

4,5 and 6 are significantly longer/harder unfortunately.

I'll do that.

Thanks

Reese's Fast Break has been my god for the last 6 years.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Grover View Post
    This statement is correct.
    Nothing quite like releasing all that pent up rage at the people who used to be your masters.

Reese's Fast Break has been my god for the last 6 years.
    Oh god I love those. Also, unrelated but the name reminds me of it, Take 5. I could live off only those two candy bars if I had to, although I'm sure I would develop diabetes eventually.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I love me a good FPS, and Bulletstorm looked pretty sweet based on the commercial. There's so many new games I need to play.

Well, it sounds like you have it figured out, but it would probably be wisest to try and keep the job for awhile until you're positive you have enough money saved up for school. But then again, giving jobs the middle finger is pretty awesome.

The words of a true alcoholic.
    I've given so many jobs the finger, I figure I'll finally find out what it feels like to leave a job legitimately.

I really should give up drinking for a while...I know I say that but I'll probably be drinking tomorrow or the next day. I really should stop though...at least for a while.