Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nintendo 3DS Already Hacked. One Confirmed Flashcart Works

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Krisan Thyme View Post
    Oh Drageuth.. I you for this.

I was actually kind of excited, since that's the card that I have. Probably won't sway my opinion about whether I purchase one or not, but still. Good to know. The link to the video was in the comments on the article that the OP posted.

Thanks
    EP Points

It works with old flash carts?

Way to fucking fail Nintendo, Sony are failing similarly as well as far as piracy goes. Are Microsoft the only ones with any fucking idea?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I guess Nintendo will go ahead and patch the system before it is released in the US now....
    GRRRR stupid impatient hackers

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Illora View Post
    I guess Nintendo will go ahead and patch the system before it is released in the US now....
    GRRRR stupid impatient hackers
    In all likelihood, the hardware has already long since gone into production and is probably being stocked on warehouse shelves even now as we speak. They won't likely have time to patch this at all before it releases over here. If anything, they'll have to push a day one firmware update or something, but that's easy enough to avoid.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

yes, until they release the first round of games that wont play without an update

Thanks

Well the launch-titles wouldn't have time to be patched in such a way either, so it doesn't matter. In fact, it doesn't make any difference at all.. Whether this was discovered NOW or if it had been discovered at US launch, they'd have time either way to force updates per-game in the next wave.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    I can see this delaying its US release.
    I hate to say this.... but your probably right T.T
    Destiny ∂єѕтιηу ですちんゆ デスティニー
    If you like the advice you receive from someone, don't forget to thank them and press this star at the bottom of the person's post to add to their reputation =]

Thanks

I agree, they could always just make a wave of games that require a system update, and you're done. And until we have some sort of homebrew running on it (Homebrew channel for 3DS pl0x?), we don't have any way of getting around system updates yet.

Thanks

don't care... I'm on Emu-Freakin-Paradise, got-dangit! I already knew people were screwing with it. that's what happens with technoledgy.

Thanks
    EP Points

well, as i said, they haven't released a browser yet. the browser they are going to use, is no longer Opera, it the same one the ps3 uses. so they can just slap APC when you download the browser.

Thanks
    EP Points

what browser does the ps3 use? i forget i havnt used one since my friend lived with us (no longer talked to him as he owes us alot of money), and i always thought an emu was a pretty bird with colorful feathers? lol. all in all, i dont care if the 3ds is hackable because of one reason, micro sd cards only go up to a certian number and the 3ds games will be around 4 gigs which means that you wont be able to put many anyways so i wouldnt bother i would just buy them.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post

Apparently the Acekard 2i works, according to "AcekardTeam" on Youtube.
    awesome, i have the acekard 2i so this will kick ass, also 3DS autoupdates so they wouldnt suggest an update, it would do it without permission

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by garrendesares View Post
    what browser does the ps3 use? i forget i havnt used one since my friend lived with us (no longer talked to him as he owes us alot of money), and i always thought an emu was a pretty bird with colorful feathers? lol. all in all, i dont care if the 3ds is hackable because of one reason, micro sd cards only go up to a certian number and the 3ds games will be around 4 gigs which means that you wont be able to put many anyways so i wouldnt bother i would just buy them.
    I heard that they could be as big as 8 gig. I doubt we'll see games as big as 2. Look at the list of wii games and most games are below a gig. Most ps3 games are below 10 gigs. So just a game could be that big doesn't mean they'll all be that big or that many will be that big in the first place. Then hackers could also devise tactics to shake off some of that unneeded space. Dreamcast hackers were able to rip music from games to make the game smaller. Much of many discs are padding at least for wii games. Example, New super mario Bros. Wii is only 350 MB. I believe many will not use the 3d either so if one could rip that out the game size could drop dramatically. 3d wasn't the be all end all before and I doubt it would be now so there. And hackers have managed to hack all three consoles as well as both handheld platforms. Those earliest 3ds will be the most vulnerable and some hacker will break it's defenses. It's only a matter as when.

Three more days until Party time!

Thanks
    EP Points

honestly i am waiting for someone to hack the new 360. on topic: nintendo has verified to me that they will continue making regular ds as well, so maybe they may be making new games like sony did?

Thanks
    EP Points

itll be like ps2

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean