Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgotten video games that deserves another sequel/prequel?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kaytech43 View Post
    as far as xenosaga goes there is a good reson as to why threre's not a 4th game well technically there is. see when square made xenogears for ps1 it was rushed & the dev. team didn't like the way it turned out so they left square & went to namco. namco said yes you can make the game you had originally visioned. here's were things get a little dicey. the dev team for the xenoserises (ie xenogears & xenosaga) wanted to create this masive story. so they put the games story into "epasodes" now after making xenosaga III they wanted to do the fourth game so namco or at least the dev. team went to square to ask for them to hand over the rights for xenogears to namco. square refused. xenogears was planed to xenogears was slated for the fourth game already even when they were still working on xenosaga I
    Actually, it's far more complicated than that..
    The majority of Episode II was intended originally to be included in Episode I, but due to time constraints and a limited budget.. They had to split it into two different Episodes. What's worse is that Episode II was butchered, disjointed, and was pretty much hated by everyone that had been a fan of the Xeno series up to that point.. Episode III was actually akin to something of three-four Episodes worth of content that all got crammed into a single game.. In other words, Episode III was their last ditch effort to tie up loose ends and end things as best they could. Xenogears was actually Episode V in the storyline originally, but going by what we actually ended up with in Episode III.. the continuity wouldn't make any sense even if they COULD have remade Xenogears. The two ultimately became unrelated to one another, which is a terrible shame to be sure..

Thanks

i do have to admit i never actually played xenosaga III due tot he face i had it factory sealed & it was stolen. & yes i agree it is a shame. even more so square rushed xenogears on the grounds that they wanted to get FF VIII out on time witched crewed up the work on xenogears. no i am in no means an ecpert on the xenogears or xenosaga games so if i am wrong on some thing again i stand corrected

Thanks

Krisan, where did you get that neat-o MVC3 team av?

Thanks
    EP Points

Strife for the PC. I would love to see that remade or a new one.
    The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

- James Oliver Rigney Jr. aka Robert Jordan (God rest his Soul.) 10-17-1948 to 09-16-2007

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fer! View Post
    Geno is one of the best characters Nintendo has created, but they never brought him back to another game, I loved his character and Mallow. ):
    I fucking hated Mallow.

Thanks

Wonder Boy! I'd prefer 2D.
    I saw. I came. She slapped me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shareware View Post
    Krisan, where did you get that neat-o MVC3 team av?
    I made it myself. And it's kind of half-assed a job at that honestly.
    But yeah, this is my preferred MvC3 team right now.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Lightbulb JFG

Jet Force Gemini [N64] or even Perfect Dark (NOT PD Zero, i meant the one for N64 -.-)

Another idea, hehe " Army Men Sarge's Heroes [N64] XD
    Destiny ∂єѕтιηу ですちんゆ デスティニー
    If you like the advice you receive from someone, don't forget to thank them and press this star at the bottom of the person's post to add to their reputation =]

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by AltimaZeromus View Post
    Arcanum Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura: (Steampunk RPG = awesome)
    Lunar: (Like the Sega CD/PSX ones, not Dragonsong)
    Robotrek: (Quirky inventor RPG)
    Secret of Evermore: (Simply a great game)
    Beyond Good & Evil: (Supposedly awesome)
    lunar 2 on the ps1. its the continueation of the first one. i played the first one so much i am actually getting sick of it lol

Thanks

How about a lunar 3 where u get to play as ghaleon dyne lemia and mel the four heros that would be sweet

im a die hard lunar fan i cant get enough of it i acculay have both for sega cd on my dresser
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 27th-February-2011 at 11:51. Reason: Use the EDIT button, no double posting allowed!

Thanks
    EP Points

dude i think they would rather make five more remakes of the first one then move to the second one

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Quiji View Post
    I fucking hated Mallow.
    Still better than that Waluigi faggot.

Thanks

one of my favorite games of all time. The Guardian Legend (NES) could have got a sequel.
    Earthbound (SNES)
    I agree with Roboteck and Secret of Evermore (both SNES) and FF Tactics (PSX)

Thanks

Godhand.

Thanks

A worthy sequel to Starfox 64.