Yes, that's right. Another week, another game I was curious about, and therefore another demo playthrough.

For the purposes of this one, we'll be using a female warrior and the PS3 version. If you'd prefer to see how the PC version functions, you prefer to watch a mage in action, or you just want to see how the demo changes a little depending on certain creation choices, go here and check out Gare's LP.

Once more...

LP version:

Non LP version:

Thankfully I hit the sweet spot on mic sensitivity and am no longer stuffed up. Good riddance to hearing me inhale!

And as a quick note: which sibling survives is dependent upon which class you start out with. If you're a physical attacker, your sister the mage lives whilst your brother the warrior dies. If you're a mage, your brother the warrior lives to fight another day whilst your sister is pushing up daisies. For a bit of foreshadowing, the sibling that accompanies you in the prologue is going to be the one who lives.

As for those of you that might want a mild refresher:

The reason why the templar is so suspicious of the mages within your group is due to the fact that mages are more or less walking gateways to hell, and as such are required to be kept under watch of the chantry via templars and educated/locked up within towers. Apostates being mages that weren't handed over to the chantry for such purposes (Morrigan and Flemeth being prominent examples from Origins), making them more than a little dangerous to themselves and others. Potentially, anyway.

As for Isabela, you might recognize her as the cheating-at-card-playing, bar-fighting, frequently-flirting, super slutty duelist from Origins. You may or may not had a threesome/foursome with her at some point. There was frequent jokes about taints, wet fringes, and the kind of kinky things nuns do in bed. It was all rather awesome.