Thread: Tabletop RPG Thread! (Redux)

Threaded View

Thanks
    EP Points

Hey I saw this thread and thought i would share some of the table top games i play with my brother and dad. Which by the way introduced the table top RPG world to me.

The games we've played are Pathfinder/Dragon Star.(It's how the games plot grew to.) Next to that we play Palladium, and BESM 3rd edition.
    As for all the games/books we have they are more digital cause a friend of my dad got them somebody online that only allowed certain people can download them. As for how many some of the books are double download and take up to roughly 20 GB. I'll put a list for you to know what i got.

Heres the list as in best order as i can get it.
    Anime D20
    BESM Both 2&3 Eidtion Tri stat with D6
    Beyond Super natural
    Chaos Earth
    Chimera
    Compendium
    D20 Modern
    Dead Reign
    Dresden Files
    DND D20 3.5
    Eclipse Phase
    Heros & Aliens Unlimited
    Mystic china
    Nightbane
    Ninjas and super spies
    Rifts and the Rifters (Its what the file says)
    Robotech

Cont. Sorry pressed enter on wrong screen.
    Splicers
    TMNT
    Phantasy star D20
    PathFinder
    Savage Worlds
    L5R4 D10

Now thats the jist of what I got on my laptop. The only ones I don't have on my computer are Phantasy star Ragols Curse and Dragon Star. Now I'm just wanna let you guys know that I play and I haven't even tried half of these game systems. But if I had to pick between each of the games I would use BESM with Palladium. Just feels right for me. I got Pathfinder and that was the starter for me. With my brother, and Dad when we play we just have a ball with it and i enjoy it.

Just to let you know Dragon Star was supposed to be a futuristic edition of DND 3.5. They even put a converter book if your game took to the stars. Though the game didn't last long and is no longer in print so buying it will be tricky for you. That is of course if you want it.
    I would enjoy to hear story plots and and tools from you so I can enhance the gaming experience.
    Last edited by Ivolt; 19th-February-2013 at 23:43.
    Check out my Blog for more of my gaming tips http://www.empowernetwork.com/kelesis/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Diamondblade For This Useful Post: