Thread: Tabletop RPG Thread! (Redux)

Threaded View

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default Tabletop RPG Thread! (Redux)

Alright, bringing it back, and with a little history:

Several months ago (I forget exactly when; I'm not one of those people who does things like remember when they make threads), I made a thread to talk about and introduce various tabletop RPGs (such as Dungeons and Dragons) to members of the forum, and possibly get a few try and join in a hobby a few members and I have had fun with over the last couple of years.

Then the rollback happened, and I lost the thread.

Then everyones' favorite Admin, Cookie Monster, PMed me a record of the thread.

Then I sat on my ass for the better part of 3 or so months, because I have this thing about making threads. Also, because I didn't like the 'format' of the old thread.

So yeah, this is me bringing it back, in a slightly different way then before. The view of these next couple of posts are to be a sort of resource and primer to TRPGs, and provide you with links to some free games that you can look at to see what you'd like, and various other things, such as podcasts, virtual tabletops, and other forums where these games are the focus.

I'll be updating every once in a while as my attention span allows, but if you want to add anything, or hell, even ask a question, feel free to post here. That's what this thread is all about, after all.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ivolt For This Useful Post: