Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emu Paradise is On FIre

�Fury_Within� Guest

Default Emu Paradise is On FIre

Okay we have 7500 members. It has increased by 300 in the last two days. Where do all the members go? The members list is miles long. I know we don't even have a thousand active posters so whats the deal?

xiox Guest

They just registered to get some of the PSX ISOs probably.

DarkScarab Guest

You know I was wondering the same thing! I'm a new poster. But I have been using ( and voting for of course! ) this site for a while. I just think if you're going to register, you might as well post.

These guys put ALOT of effort into what they do. Hell, they give us the best games of the past for free! And I just feel that I want to be a part of the "community". Even if I am a newbie.

And if you post and give your opinion that will only make this site better.

Thanks

I bet. To tell u the truth....I dunno why I even joined this place either (and it wasn't to get the psx isos cuz I have no idea how to use it...

�Fury_Within� Guest

I think it's about time to clean house on the members list

does anyone agree?

sickboy Guest

all those heads register to ask for something.

uh give me some psx iso sites.
    uh where can I get gamecube roms.
    heh then they don't get what they want and leave to some other emu site to ask the same thing.

DarkScarab Guest

You know I agree with Sickboy and Fury. Since I have started posting in the boards I have not asked for anything. I have simply gone into a thread when I felt it was right. But some, they ask for this ISO or a ROM and I don't see anything else from them.

When I said that I had been using the site it was for some GB games and I thought that entering my e-mail for registration would be used for some malicious purpose. That is why I didn't join the boards sooner.

See I am fairly new to the internet as my family is struggling. But this site is the one I visit the most now to post and talk to people. But hopefully noone took my last post the wrong way like I was a lurker. Which I hope I am not now.

�Fury_Within� Guest

Originally posted by DarkScarab
    You know I agree with Sickboy and Fury. Since I have started posting in the boards I have not asked for anything. I have simply gone into a thread when I felt it was right. But some, they ask for this ISO or a ROM and I don't see anything else from them.

When I said that I had been using the site it was for some GB games and I thought that entering my e-mail for registration would be used for some malicious purpose. That is why I didn't join the boards sooner.

See I am fairly new to the internet as my family is struggling. But this site is the one I visit the most now to post and talk to people. But hopefully noone took my last post the wrong way like I was a lurker. Which I hope I am not now.

No-one thinks you're a lurker. As long as you don't dissappear. I just think its silly to have all these members who don't even post. They register they post then they dissappear. I mean have you looked at the list trying to find someone? It takes forever.

Thanks

This was a topic allready, @ some place secret . But There are too much lamers here, the boards will get slow. You guys noticed that loading a page takes longer then first? Anywayz, I can't do it (I aint a MOD )So Mister MasJ must do it.
    I'm just a lurker these days, I feel like an 80 year old gramps, watching his grand children play outside *sigh*

Thanks

*sniff*

You think you're soooooo great with your "I can access Retroparadise " attitude, you think everyone's jealous... when it's probably just me :'(

DarkScarab Guest

Originally posted by Fury_Within

No-one thinks you're a lurker. As long as you don't dissappear. I just think its silly to have all these members who don't even post. .

I was just stating the thinking that a new poster is a lurker/troll or not part of the group, which I can understand. I am not. I want to become a respected memeber of this board:sunglasse .

dumpsterdamon Guest

they need to clear out all the abandon usernames

DarkScarab Guest

Agreed!!!!

Thanks

Again? That was quick...

Thanks

I became a newsposter a few weeks ago, before then, I was just a poster on the boards.
    I'm just a lurker these days, I feel like an 80 year old gramps, watching his grand children play outside *sigh*