Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ex-soldier puts his GF's 8 year old kid into coma for accidently deleting his save

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasharus View Post
    I can but agree with this sentiment. On balance, it's stories like this that make me lose faith in humanity as a whole. We all know Fox News is full of bullshit when they blame videogames for violence, but at the same time stuff like this happens. It's disgusting that people like this are allowed to keep existing. For that matter, that they're allowed to breed is astonishing enough.
    Dude, the Daily Mail is pretty much the UK equivalent of Fox News when it comes to video games.

Notice the article refers to GTA IV simply as "an ultraviolent videogame". Lol..

Back on topic though, yeah thats pretty horrendous. Kid has to be fed through a tube for the rest of his life? Jesus..

Thanks
    EP Points

Man this isn't good for the gaming community. What people think of gamers. But come on internelly damaging a kid's organs because they accidentlly deleted your save file? Wow, I've had a couple of my save files accidently deleted by younger siblings or whatever, yeah I was irrtated, but it wasn't a big deal. I just went and replayed the game. I wonder what he had on the save file that made him so mad, that it was deleted.