Thread: having a problem with crysis

Thanks

Default having a problem with crysis

i just installed crysis.i was told before that my system wouldnt support it at any playable level,but i tried out the demo anyway and it worked perfectly.i even did the system checker at the crysis website and it said my computer surpassed the recommended system requirements to run it.now that im trying to play the real deal,i am missing layers.the opening intro doesnt show the plane,just the exhaust and contrails.the next video doesnt show any of the characters or the inside of the plane,but i hear them talking.what i do see is the sky outside the plane.once i gain control,i cant look around with the mouse,cant move around,nothing.just jump and peek left and right.what do i do?
    Last edited by tenshi_musha; 20th-February-2011 at 05:32.

Thanks

Try updating your video card drivers and directx.

Thanks

drivers are up to date and i have dx11

Thanks

You still have to update to the latest version of DX9. Even though you're system and the game in question use dx11, they still require functions of dx9 to operate properly.
    Use this: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/e...displaylang=en
    It will download and update Direct X to the latest version.

If that doesn't work, give us you're computer's specs and what graphics driver version you are running.

You may also consider shutting off all other open programs. Maybe something's conflicting with the game. Do you have this problem in any other games?
    Last edited by Tayls; 20th-February-2011 at 16:16.