Thread: Growlanser Generations

Thanks

Default Growlanser Generations

I didn't see this posted any where, and it's probably a very simple and silly thing I'm overlooking, but!

Apparently the ISO is some brand of magical 'compiled into one 'DVD'' thing, and PCSX2 .9.7 doesn't seem to want to load it. I'm surmising I need a third item (Multiloader or summat?) to get it to load appropriately, but I'll be danged if I know what it is, where to get it, or how it functions. :O

Don't suppose anyone that is smurter than I can lend a hand?

Thanks
    EP Points

Is there any errors on the console window when you try to load it?

You don't need any third software(or whatever that is), as it compatible with emulator, and mine can load it just fine.

Thanks

"Game not found in database [852b6f08]" is the only thing looking like an error in the console. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library pops up with an error, however, and that shuts down the whole of PCSX. Strange, since I've run every other ISO just fine. :O

Using cdvdGigaherz (r 3006) 0.8.0, if that helps any!

Thanks
    EP Points

Did you use the previous beta? If yes, I suggest using the latest one from here.

and since you got the C++ error, download either the Full or Web installer.
    After that, configure your PCSX2 using the wizard, and load your game using the Internal ISO Loader, not using any of the CDVDROM plugins.
    Don't enable any of the Patches/Cheats as well.