Thread: geting the iphone games to work

Thanks

Angry geting the iphone games to work

i tried downloading 3 of the roms that are available in the ipod section (plants vs zombies, angry birds and song summoner). after they downloaded the went strait into itunes but when i tried to put them on my i pod they gave me an undefined error message, that i could not recreate,stating that the apps could not be installed. when i tried again itunes acted like the apps had been synced but the apps did not show up on my ipod.

do i need to jail break and if so is there anything else that i need to do to make this work?

Thanks

Yes you do. Which iPod do you have 1g/2g/3g/4g ?

Thanks

3gs, oh and i figured out that one of the games was only for ipods with the scroll wheel.

Thanks

It is much more easier if you jail break your iPod install Cydia then download installous and then you can download alot of apps free

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Please, don't' revive old threads..