Page 340 of 340 FirstFirst ... 240290330335336337338339340
Results 5,086 to 5,098 of 5098

Thread: The Hang Out - 6,000 POSTS HERE WE COME

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fer! View Post
    I'm amazed that you know so much about this stuff.
    Until I experience it myself I can't claim to know very much about it, honestly. I've just read a book about it and researched it a little bit.

In fact, the earliest known records of this phenomenon were discovered by South American shamans hundreds of years ago who figured out how to ingest DMT orally without the body breaking it down, before the age of modern medicine or even basic understanding of the way the human body works. It's no surprise that these same people understood the concepts of geometry and algebra hundreds of years before western science/medicine came into existence. The Mayans had an even more accurate calender than the Gregorian calender that we still use to this day; they accounted for leap year when it took western civilization years to realize that our astrological measurements were off by a quarter of a year. Really quite fascinating when you think about it. It makes you realize how little we actually understand about reality and our existence.

And to think, there are still people that believe that mankind is the only life that exists in the universe.

Thanks

Just like a boss.
    Nah man, that ain't me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Oh.
    *Arnold Schwarzenegger voice*

Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    You know that all of what he said is on the wikipedia page?
    NO.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetik View Post
    Until I experience it myself I can't claim to know very much about it, honestly. I've just read a book about it and researched it a little bit.

In fact, the earliest known records of this phenomenon were discovered by South American shamans hundreds of years ago who figured out how to ingest DMT orally without the body breaking it down, before the age of modern medicine or even basic understanding of the way the human body works. It's no surprise that these same people understood the concepts of geometry and algebra hundreds of years before western science/medicine came into existence. The Mayans had an even more accurate calender than the Gregorian calender that we still use to this day; they accounted for leap year when it took western civilization years to realize that our astrological measurements were off by a quarter of a year. Really quite fascinating when you think about it. It makes you realize how little we actually understand about reality and our existence.

And to think, there are still people that believe that mankind is the only life that exists in the universe.
    Many History teachers here will not look you as a crazy idiot if you somewhat believe in the theory that Mayans got visited by aliens and they taught them cool shit like doing calendars (WITH HOT AZTEC WOMEN) and learning how the sun works aside from burning the hell out of them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetik View Post

It makes you realize how much time we spend on things other than research really.

The mayans were practically defenseless if they would have been attacked, they focused absolutely everything in their society on medicine and science.

Thanks
    EP Points

Back to the Future demo downlaodin.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Milady View Post
    Back to the Future demo downlaodin.
    I'll be confident just hearing about it

Thanks

Many History teachers here will not look you as a crazy idiot if you somewhat believe in the theory that Mayans got visited by aliens and they taught them cool shit like doing calendars (WITH HOT AZTEC WOMEN) and learning how the sun works aside from burning the hell out of them.
    Despite the existence of flying saucer like objects present in ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics and Renaissance era paintings? I think it's idiotic not to believe that advanced life forms exist outside of our galaxy when you think about all that we now know about the universe. If you put our existence against the known time frame of the universe' existence, we've been here for less than the blink of an eye. It only makes sense that life has existed before us.

The Earth is nothing more than an egg harboring our barbaric and insignificant existence. We are nothing compared to the grand scheme of things.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Still uttering the same nonsense. No matter. Now is the time to put aside your weak human side, and join me in remaking this world!
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

It only makes sense that life has existed before us.
    I still have the idea that this is not the 'first earth' that has existed by a long shot.

Maybe this planet existed before the big bang, maybe that civilization was destroyed by a doomsday event, and formed this earth, or something.

I know it doesn't have much sense, but yeah, it's some weird idea I have been having for the last couple of years, I intended to write an story about it or something.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Google View Post
    Still uttering the same nonsense. No matter. Now is the time to put aside your weak human side, and join me in remaking this world!

Thanks
    EP Points

*Refuses to post in new hangout.*

Oh there is no new hangout, someone must have locked this one accidentally

Thanks
    EP Points

Who locked it?

Thanks
    EP Points

Wait up, there is a new hangout. /brainfart
    /locked