Quote Originally Posted by Fer! View Post
I'm amazed that you know so much about this stuff.
Until I experience it myself I can't claim to know very much about it, honestly. I've just read a book about it and researched it a little bit.

In fact, the earliest known records of this phenomenon were discovered by South American shamans hundreds of years ago who figured out how to ingest DMT orally without the body breaking it down, before the age of modern medicine or even basic understanding of the way the human body works. It's no surprise that these same people understood the concepts of geometry and algebra hundreds of years before western science/medicine came into existence. The Mayans had an even more accurate calender than the Gregorian calender that we still use to this day; they accounted for leap year when it took western civilization years to realize that our astrological measurements were off by a quarter of a year. Really quite fascinating when you think about it. It makes you realize how little we actually understand about reality and our existence.

And to think, there are still people that believe that mankind is the only life that exists in the universe.