Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Has Anyone Ever Had Experiances With Illegal Substances?

Thanks

Default Has Anyone Ever Had Experiances With Illegal Substances?

just jot down a quick list of the illegals you've used. (explanation OPTIONAL)

ME
    Marijuana
    Acid
    (since im underaged)
    Smoking
    Drinking
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 6th-February-2011 at 01:02. Reason: don't double post, use the EDIT button!

Thanks

i know of some friends who use marjuana and alchohol

Rewardsgaming.net

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Hmm. Nothing like ranting and raving about how much of an idiot you are. Although, alcohol and cigarettes aren't illegal (in most places, anyways), so they don't really belong on this list.

Marijuana
    Crystal methamphetamine
    MDMA (Ecstasy)
    LSD
    Psilocybin mushrooms
    Cocaine

My biggest substance addiction (other than cigarettes, I suppose) were codeine based painkillers, though. My mind already runs at a mile a minute, so when I found something that could shut up the voices in my head and calm me down, it was a godsend.

... and smoking and drinking, I suppose.

Thanks

I've never done drugs and I never will. I was lucky enough to have a mom who kept me in the house most of my childhood and early teen years. So that never rubbed off on me in any way. The first time I smelled weed was at someone else's house. I was 17 by then and fully prepared to refuse any peer pressure about it, which I experienced every day for a few years. I never gave in. Now most of the people I knew back then who were into that stuff is either dead, in jail... or missing.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Asbestos is harmless.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

I took a bong rip once when I was 14.

Coughed for 3 hours, drank an entire 2 liter of Cola, then had a panic attack.

Never tried again.

Quote Originally Posted by darkjusticex View Post
    I was lucky enough to have a mom who kept me in the house most of my childhood and early teen years.
    I'm sorry, that's... that's just so sad.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Marijuana
    Cocaine
    Methamphetamine
    Shrooms
    Oxy/Hyrdocodone
    Xanex
    MDMA
    Heroine (smoked, not injected, fuck that)

I know there's more, i just cant think of the names (mostly nerve pills).
    All in all, im glad to say all i do now is smoke pot maybe once a week.

Thanks

To me, Mary Jane is the only decent drug. I don't do it, but damn, it isn't as likely to fuck your life up like meth or heroin or crack.

My step brother got addicted to crack when he was like 15, and he's so fucked up now it's not even nice to see him anymore. When he's not in prison.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Count View Post
    To me, Mary Jane is the only decent drug.
    Spoken like a true person that hasnt done anything in their life.

I think ive taken every single drug known to man, uppers downers, lefter, righters.
    *drool* diazepam NOM NOM NOM NOM.

Ive said here before, most drugs are used for other means then illegal activity's.

Pot is the WORST drug ever. If i wanted to sit around laughing my head off, id go to a comedy club.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar The Grouch View Post
    Hmm. Nothing like ranting and raving about how much of an idiot you are. Although, alcohol and cigarettes aren't illegal (in most places, anyways), so they don't really belong on this list.

Marijuana
    Crystal methamphetamine
    MDMA (Ecstasy)
    LSD
    Psilocybin mushrooms
    Cocaine

My biggest substance addiction (other than cigarettes, I suppose) were codeine based painkillers, though. My mind already runs at a mile a minute, so when I found something that could shut up the voices in my head and calm me down, it was a godsend.

... and smoking and drinking, I suppose.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Worm View Post

Marijuana
    Cocaine
    Methamphetamine
    Shrooms
    Oxy/Hyrdocodone
    Xanex
    MDMA
    Heroine (smoked, not injected, fuck that)

I know there's more, i just cant think of the names (mostly nerve pills).
    All in all, im glad to say all i do now is smoke pot maybe once a week.

Ok lets start this list I think I like painkillers the best as well Im more into opiates

Mary Jane
    Xanax/Colonopin/Valuim
    Hydrocodones/Oxycontin/Fetanol patches/ Roxys/Purcucepts/Promephazine/Liquid codeine --my personal fav next to OXY
    Opium
    MDMA
    Coke
    Meth/Amphetamine
    Shrooms
    Spice aka k2

I believe that is everything I have tried... I try things one time and then never do them again a lot of times.
    I am actually very sober now I have found other things to do then being fucked up all day and night

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jase View Post
    Pot is the WORST drug ever. If i wanted to sit around laughing my head off, id go to a comedy club.
    I'm sure if I did meth, I'd be crazy about it.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm sure if I did meth, I'd be crazy about it.

Meth isnt that bad, its a fun drug.
    Hey man lets go for a smoke, *throws ciggie into the grass, FUCK DUDE MY GRASS IS GOIN TO CATCH ON FIRE! *waters the grass*

Pot is just LOL OH MAN THATS FUNNY *EATS SOME CORN CHIPS* HEY MAN YOU GOT ANY SOUTH PARK WE CAN WATCH?

EDIT: That being said, ive always enjoy the paranoid feeling, come downs on Ecstasy were some of my fondest memories.
    Last edited by Jase; 6th-April-2011 at 07:35. Reason: PS: I fail at editing...

Thanks

I'm sorry, that's... that's just so sad.
    You know what? I thought the same thing for a really long time man. I really had a strong hate for my mom about that. But now that i'm older and I see the world through the experienced eyes of an adult, i'm very very grateful she loved me enough to protect me from drugs, gangs and anything else people get into that they shouldn't be into. It did make me a lifetime loner. Because i'm so used to being alone, I really don't desire to get out much as a free adult. So it did shape who I am today.

You know... I look around and I see so many people who didn't resist drugs. Drugs stay in their lives and their family's lives... and they spread that poison to friends too. As I was growing up, I was completely oblivious to just how widespread the problem really is. I thought only a small percentage of the population would be dumb enough to poison themselves. Which would lead to addiction and their eventual deaths. But I was wrong. It's really more like the other way around. Now.... i'm including even legal drugs into the equation when I say this. Because to me - Smoking and drinking are going to kill you just as much as cocaine would. (Drinking and driving)

Yeah the method of use and the way you die is different. But it's all the same in the end... death. I see smoking and drinking as accepted forms of population control. Otherwise, america would've had an overcrowding problem on the scale of china's by now. Because everyone comes here... legally or illegally. Every day. Every Year. And this land mass is waaay smaller than china's. You've gotta ask yourself... where do all the people go?

Yeah I know weed won't kill you or make you do something so stupid that you kill yourself or others. But it's addictive (I don't care what you say... it IS), it makes you dumber over time than you would've been had you not done it at all.... and I remember hearing something in high school about it affecting your sperm in a negative way. Bottom line is - i'd take my childhood of isolation over an eventual use of drugs any day. I'm proud of my mom for caring. It was a tough decision to keep me from the world like that but it was the right one.

Thanks
    EP Points

No offense, but which religious pact did you learn your narrow minded views from?

Drugs dont stay in people's lives forever, those views are just narrow minded.

Can't overdose on MDMA broski.

Your post screams "I belive everything i see on TV or what people like me tell me."

Dont get me wrong, i used to be narrow minded like you "OHNOES DRUGS ARE BAD", i used to watch those ad's on TV thinking drugs would shatter family life.
    We had one ad here, kid took Ecstasy and was hiding in the bathroom at a Mall, the ad then told us "Drugs are bad, they make you crazy"
    1) Who the hell takes a party drug to go to the mall.
    2) MDMA doesnt make you paranoid in the least, granted it will fuck you up and put your ass on a sit if you've taken to much...

You've got alot of living to do man, you sound like a very sheltered person, while you may enjoy this, there's an amazing world out there.
    Some of your views are a little tripped out bro, ciggies and booze as population control...

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by James Weingart View Post
    Acid
    (since im underaged)

Naturally