Thread: Looking to help alittle here and there, but don't know where to start...

Thanks

Question Looking to help alittle here and there, but don't know where to start...

I've been going to emu paradise to play the classic games I cant play anymore (My old game decks, well...went to a better place ). I'm wanna try and help give back a little here and there for giving me that chance. Help improve the Emu Paradise experience somehow.

Maybe upload pictures or video links of game play footage. I don't know something...

I can tell you this much, I suck at reviews and I don't exactly have (ahem) "renewable income" so I can't donate (I know that would help a lot but I can only so much I can do...).

(*Getting to the point*) Anyone here got any suggestions on what else I could do? I'd be realy grateful to you for some advice
    Prepare to taste the blade of my.....butter knife?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Hi, PrivateO'donnell being an active member of the community is one of the best contributions anyone can make

Let me make good use of your thread to repeat something MasJ said some weeks ago.
    There's something any of our members can help us with, we had a bunch of pictures and short reviews for the games available at the main page but the rollback we suffered wiped out all that :/ we know it can be restored with some patience so the contributions our members can make as far as this extreme refers are always welcome.

So, if any of you ever download any of the games there, if after playing it you were so kind to upload a few random screenshots or to write 4-5 lines describing the game or why do you like/dislike it, it would be really helpful for future members

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Hi, PrivateO'donnell being an active member of the community is one of the best contributions anyone can make

Let me make good use of your thread to repeat something MasJ said some weeks ago.
    Thank you for the advice I'll be sure to follow it. Also, please, use the thread as you please Cookie M., whatever helps.
    Prepare to taste the blade of my.....butter knife?