Thread: i just got my acekard 2i today

Thanks
    EP Points

Default i just got my acekard 2i today

i cant get it to work, i have the firmware on it (doesnt appear so i dont need to install it? i am confused on that as well) and when i put music and games on it, it says system file not found, i take the music out and i get another error, please help me, i was watching videos on youtube on it and i still cant do it. and yes i formatted it right when i got it. where the game usually says what it is, i get "alex rider stormbreaker thq"
    Last edited by garrendesares; 29th-January-2011 at 16:37.

Thanks

format your SD card, put firmware on it (akaio 1.8.5) http://www.acekard.com/download.php. put sd card in acekard put acekard in ds and it should show up. then put roms in the rom folder.

Thanks
    EP Points

yes i formated it to fat32. now do i make a roms folder inside the folder or do i do it on the root? i keep trying but it eather does a loading screen and freezes or just gives me an error message. it works fine till i put my games on it.
    Last edited by garrendesares; 29th-January-2011 at 17:13.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by garrendesares View Post
    yes i formated it to fat32. now do i make a roms folder inside the folder or do i do it on the root? i keep trying but it eather does a loading screen and freezes or just gives me an error message. it works fine till i put my games on it.
    First off you need AKAIO 1.8.5, thats the unofficial firmware (And best firmware) for acekard 2i (Please note, 1.8.5 does suffer from issues depending on which SD/micro SD card you use, you may need to get 1.8.5a and combine the two) Once you get the firmware, its a matter of dragging and dropping the ROMS into the root of the card. You can make folders if you like, its not necessary though.

Thanks
    EP Points

well, i got the games to work, now how do i configure moonshell so i can play music? and all i had to do was do the updater lol and i dont have the 1.8.5a, just the updated version, i used the 1.4 updater.