Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trouble Sleeping?

spyderbyte Guest

Default Trouble Sleeping?

I posted this thread mainly cuz I am an insomnaic.
    So, I would love tips on how to get to sleep!

So, if any one has some tips that they could share with the members of emuparadise on how to get to sleep! Please no going off topic or Spam. This is a 100% tips on how to get to sleep thread.

I personnaly would smack my head against a Cinderblock, but that wouldnt be too healthy. I need my head!
    But, I cant come up with any! Please post ur tips!

battousai Guest

take a bath or drink warm milk... works for me...

gotenks_2322 Guest

i try to watch really old boring shows. or just sit in the dark on my bed for hours

Thanks

I need the same help also. I can't do that "stay in ur bed in the dark for hours" cuz by then it'll be sunrise, and then I'm garunteed not to sleep....

Thanks

What i do is put a fan next to me and have it on the lowest setting and face away from it, its strange but the cool air helps me sleep.

Also i would just watch loads of telly that sucks, mr. sandman will soon visit you :hypocrite

Thanks

just 2 or 3 but don't do this more then once in a week
    cuz else you go down

Zerostrike Guest

I've had trouble sleeping ever sense I was a little kid. It's calmed down resently, but a hot bath helps.

Iceworkz Guest

Count sheep!

Drago Guest

Well i'm having trouble to sleep, But that's because im awake all night and alseep all day, I mean i wake up at 5PM.
    So if that's the reason for your incapability to sleep here's a trick.
    I hold myself all night and morning until 1PM and then i just sleep for 2 hours, Then at night you won't be able not to sleep at a normal hour. The next day you'll wake up normaly and problem solved.

Tactical2468 Guest

hit yourself over the head and knock you out but your head hurts in the morning so be carefully lol

Thanks

Well, think about something, like try to remember what you did yesterday, and what you're gonna do tomorow, or what your life would look like if you were spiderman :wink: the point is, think about somethink so you forget you're trying to sleep, and you'll fall asleep anyway. The worst thing you can do is think "ugh... When am I gonna fall asleep now?"

Another thing I've heard (but doesn't work for me) is open and close your eyes rapidly for a couple of minutes. Heh, if you're desperate...

Thanks

I just fall asleep. I dunno how, I just do.

Thanks

I like what Drago said (mostly because that's my problem)...oooh, lookit the time! almost time for my 2-3 hr sleep...

buzzyon Guest

Download Attack of the Clones and TRY to watch it...knocked me right out....what a boring piece of sh1t.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Drago Guest

Anyone who loved Episode 2
    Don't answer that cause the topic will go offtopic!
    Anyhow, Glad i could help Eggo