Thread: emulation on iphone and ipad

Thanks

Default emulation on iphone and ipad

i wanna know if its possible to emulate on the iphone and ipad

Thanks
    EP Points

Yes, but only if it's jailbroken. Also, most recent iOS has issues with emulators because they have dependencies that were broken in 4.2.1. If you try to install them, it won't reboot. And it requires a reboot after they install.

Thanks

I have an iOS 4.2.1 and I have no such problems

Thanks
    EP Points

Which form of jailbreak are you using? Also, keep in mind that you're posting two weeks later. The iPhone scene is pretty damn fast moving, so it's extremely likely the dependencies have been fixed since then.

Thanks

I'd love to know any info Karkasass, because I have been getting a 403 forbidden for the snes4iphone on my iphone4 (greenpois0n).

Thanks

My ioad is not jailbroken, whatever that means but I can happily say that Capcom has got Final Fight, Street Fighter 2 and a few others on their ipad application. It took me about an 1 hour today to download and install it on my ipad, still getting the hang of playing street fighter. Now if only they could get an adapter for the x-arcade to amalgamate with the ipad.

Thanks

iphone does everything but make phonecalls....such a shame....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EGGO View Post
    I'd love to know any info Karkasass, because I have been getting a 403 forbidden for the snes4iphone on my iphone4 (greenpois0n).
    My ioad is not jailbroken, whatever that means but I can happily say that Capcom has got Final Fight, Street Fighter 2 and a few others on their ipad application. It took me about an 1 hour today to download and install it on my ipad, still getting the hang of playing street fighter. Now if only they could get an adapter for the x-arcade to amalgamate with the ipad.

Thanks

anything under 64 emulates perfectly on my ipod 3g 4.0.1. some 64 games work but at an annoying rate. some playstation games also work pretty well but not any really worth fussing around with.

ipad can handle psx and below pretty good pending on gen.