Thread: Does anyone have Yu Gi Oh (in English) ROMs?

HUmar Guest

Question Does anyone have Yu Gi Oh (in English) ROMs?

I am looking for Yu-Gi-Oh ROMs in engligh of course and would like a link to a site with it or maybe I can get it via e-mail. If anyone has it, please take your time to send me this ROM for GameBoy color....

If anyone is interested in GBA roms, I have a ton.

-Castlevania circle of the moon
    -Golden Sun
    -Castlevania concerto..JAP. weird name but seems like a sequel to Circle of the moon.
    -Megaman Battle Networks 1 & 2.
    And some others....

Thanks
    My E-Mail is [email protected]

Nakoruru Guest

If you want yugioh dark story duels(in english) here is a direct link to it

http://161.142.136.36/mou/%20%20%20%...es-gbc-usa.zip

or this website has a link to it as well

www.worldgb.com

If you had a different one in mind I can see what I can find.

Zanziber Guest

Thanx for the link. Do you happen to have a ROM for the new Forbidden Memories game?

dumpsterdamon Guest

i hate yugio

Zanziber Guest

Unhappy

Originally posted by dumpsterdamon
    i hate yugio
    Wow! Thank you for your honesty, but I (for one) don't really care. Why couldn't you have posted something worth while to help others who are looking for ROMs rather than waisting space and time by declaring your regard for the game/cartoon?

Nakoruru Guest

I think he posted just to get to 100 posts since he is at 101 now (14 posts in 15 minutes is kinda a giveaway), but anyways I don't have the yugioh forbidden memories rom at the moment but I can do some looking for it.

Zanziber Guest

Originally posted by Nakoruru
    I think he posted just to get to 100 posts since he is at 101 now (14 posts in 15 minutes is kinda a giveaway), but anyways I don't have the yugioh forbidden memories rom at the moment but I can do some looking for it.
    That would be wonderful since I've been looking every weekday night since it was released. Thank you!

And here's for not worrying about the numbers.

Thanks

Originally posted by Zanziber

Wow! Thank you for your honesty, but I (for one) don't really care. Why couldn't you have posted something worth while to help others who are looking for ROMs rather than waisting space and time by declaring your regard for the game/cartoon?
    LMAO!