Page 373 of 410 FirstFirst ... 273323363368369370371372373374375376377378383 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 6148

Thread: What are you playing right now #2

Thanks
    EP Points

My partner built a pretty top of the line gaming PC recently to play online with her cousin, a former pro gamer who is still really keen on the competitive gaming scene. So we've been playing lots of hot seat Overwatch with him over the last week. Not a shooter kind of person at all, but I actually really like! It's aesthetically much more to my tastes than many other celebrated FPS games, the mechanics are super-easy to grasp, and I like that there are lots of heroes that allow you to make a significant impact even if you're not necessarily the best shot. ^^'' I mostly play D.Va, and usually manage to be semi-useful to my team despite my rotten aim because her cannon fire is super-forgiving, and her play is more based around thoughtful use of things like her dash and Defence Matrix. Really fun! ^^''

Have also been replaying Tales of Destiny 2 (the PS2 one) in Korean for practice. The Korean dub is kind of hit and miss, but it's interesting and cool that Namco even put the effort into dubbing the game given that nearly every line in it is voiced, and considering that even huge games like Final Fantasy are rarely dubbed into the language to this day. As for the game, I remember enjoying it tons waaaay back when I first played it in Japanese, but it's showing its age a little now, particularly after putting so many hours into the PS2 remake of the first game. The story gets kind of silly as it goes on, the soundtrack is largely Sakuraba at his most bland and disposable, and while the battles are still fun, some of the mechanics don't really work for me, and spellcasters are massively overpowered to the point where your front line are basically just meat shields. :'D The world map is also sinfully ugly in that low budget, early PS2 3-D game way, which is kind of a shame when the rest of the game has aged so well visually. It's still quite good on the whole, and I think the cast are all really cute, but it's definitely one of the weaker entries in the series for me, and in hindsight I can kind of see why Namco passed on localising it on two separate occasions.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm playing persona 5 right now, Just hit Kunikazu Okumura's Palace.

Holy shit this game is soooooooooo good. So much improved from P4.
    Yusuke best waifu.

Thanks
    EP Points

Playing Uncharted 4 on hard mode.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LeftyGuitar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

<.< Gamefly sent the BioShock Collection, so been playing that, restarted Cyber Sleuth (complete with stream) since I forgot what was going on, still occasionally playing Dark Souls III, still playing Persona 5, still messing about in Xenoverse 2, all the games I need to review, some PlayStation VR stuff, and considering possibly streaming a PSVR run of RE7 since I didn't yet obtain the plat.

Whew, have quite a bit on my plate

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Daggerfall, where I just joined the Dark Brotherhood. What can I say, it's too much fun killing guards and looting their corpses.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Aeolus Aeneas For This Useful Post:

Eastern USA, and loathing the coming issues.
    Thanks
    EP Points

Currently playing a lot of Final Fantasy XIV (barring the DDOS issue not slamming my network with issues), some Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD remaster (currently going through the beginning of X, but having issues), and playing a couple other things when not doing that, nothing big worth mentioning though.

If someone is on Leviathan world in FFXIV, PLEASE TELL ME. I NEED FRIENDS ON THERE. (I'll have Stormblood next month)

Thanks

On my PC I'm playing Grim Fandango Remastered.

On my 3DS I'm playing Mario Tennis GBC and Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney

And on my Gamecube I'm playing Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles.

Thanks

osu!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I recently got into WRPGs by playing recent ones and not classics with insanely clunky designs I'm still getting used to (Hairbrained Schemes Shadowrun games are good stepping stones, though) and currently on my slate is Mass Effect.

I can see why this game became so popular despite both human party members being lame or a space racist, though it's so clunky after playing the later released Dragon Age Origins. Also I want to date Garrus right now not in the next game let me date garrus game

Also replaying a Wadjet Eye game, Technobabylon, for a podcast. It's really, really good, as I remembered. Notable for being the first game they produced with voice acting actually done in a studio and not some guy's bedroom. Max Lao is very good.

Thanks
    EP Points

The Last of Us: Remastered

Thanks
    EP Points

Still on Dark souls 3. Finished the DLC's which were ok, but I think I'm getting a bit bored of the dark souls formula which is something I thought I would never do. The main game itself seemed a bit samey, in the sense that it was reusing stuff from older games (locations and even some enemies and placements were ripped from older games) and it felt more like a rehash. I'll probably plat it, but I preferred Dark Souls 2 scholar of the first sin.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

WURM. I like that when I'm not controlling a transforming tank, I'm controlling a cute anime girl with long green hair wearing a leotard who high kicks.

The possibility system is clunky as hell, though. Still really impressive how much they threw in here, considering this is NES.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Oh god, WURM... I remember several years back, while playing it and bored out of my mind, I wrote down the entire script for the game and uploaded it to GameFAQs.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Still on Dark souls 3. Finished the DLC's which were ok, but I think I'm getting a bit bored of the dark souls formula which is something I thought I would never do. The main game itself seemed a bit samey, in the sense that it was reusing stuff from older games (locations and even some enemies and placements were ripped from older games) and it felt more like a rehash. I'll probably plat it, but I preferred Dark Souls 2 scholar of the first sin.
    Dunno, I enjoyed DkS3 a lot and DkS2 seemed to me the weakest of the bunch by far. I think all the fan service they included in DkS3 was a good way to wave goodbye to the Souls franchise.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 539 Posts
    EP Points

I been playing Castlevania The Lecarde Chronicles 2 for the last week its really good hard as shit..massive game http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1373898