Page 366 of 410 FirstFirst ... 266316356361362363364365366367368369370371376 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 6148

Thread: What are you playing right now #2

Thanks
    EP Points

Currently playing Pokémon 3579426.jpg
    I am so ninja, I fart in your cereal while you are still eating it.

Hax'd:
    PS3 Slim OFW
    PS4 OFW
    Nintendo Wii U 32GB Black Premium

Thanks

Mario Golf...Toadstool Tour!!!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Neutopia for the TG16 via Wii VC via my Wii U.

A Zelda 1 clone through and through, but still enjoyable for the most part, plus it was improved in some areas, like the Bow and Candle being merged into a single item but doesn't cost money to use, can be used multiple times and functions as a long range attack that grows stronger and weaker depending on how much like you have. The downside is, since you can only find gear upgrades in dungeons and dungeons are closed off by how many medallions (instead of Triforce pieces) you have, plus most life boosters are gained only by beating bosses, there's no way you can find the best sword in the game and have a huge health bar before even going into the first dungeon, like Zelda 1.

StarTropics via the Wii U VC.

Yet another Zelda clone and one that I owned as a child. So many memories of this game... so many haunting memories, especially of that damned graveyard, the giant piano and that fucking spaceship at the end. But I still had a blast with it for years and sadly my physical copy was stolen long ago, so I figured why not buy it again.

Kirby's Dream Land 2

Some of these Rainbow Drop (needed for the true final boss to appear) locations are just flat out designed for you to need to either need a guide or to pour hours of trial and error exploration and power/animal combos to pad out replay value.
    Last edited by Aeolus Aeneas; 29th-November-2016 at 02:40.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aeolus Aeneas For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm currently going through some old PSX games that I played before, and my current game is Digimon World 2.
    On the side, I'm also playing Persona 1's port on the PSP.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

FFXV!

Thanks

The new zelda ocarina, is another level

Thanks
    EP Points

A friend was nice enough to randomly buy me a copy of Pokemon Sun (I think he wanted someone to play through the new Pokemon with him... ), so have been playing over the last four or five days. I really, really like! Haven't seriously played a Pokemon game since Gold / Silver, but it's a fantastic note to come back to the series on. Music is great, graphics are nice, setting is super-lovable, characters are cute, gameplay is still super-addictive, and the revisions large and small that it brings to the series's familiar formula are generally very appreciated. Battles are still awfully easy, and there's quite a lot of slowdown on a regular 3DS (totem battles, in particular, can sometimes feel like playing on an emulator with a very high frameskip enabled... ), but I can deal with that when the rest of the package is this good. Up to the third island now, and taking it a little more slowly after blitzing the first two. But think I'll probably be finished with the main game by the end of this week just the same. ^^''

Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,268 Times in 270 Posts
    EP Points

After finishing The Legend of Lolo on the NES, I decided I wanted more, so I've started The Legend of Lolo 2 also on the NES.

Thanks
    EP Points

Mortal Kombat X on the Android, Wario Land 3 and working on the MGS series.

Thanks

=StarTropics via the Wii U VC.

Yet another Zelda clone and one that I owned as a child. So many memories of this game... so many haunting memories, especially of that damned graveyard, the giant piano and that fucking spaceship at the end. But I still had a blast with it for years and sadly my physical copy was stolen long ago, so I figured why not buy it again.
    Star Tropics was an awesome game, did you ever play the second one?

Thanks

Dragon Age Inquisition and Motorsport Manager

Thanks

Beta To ''Breath of The Wild''

Thanks
    EP Points

Still playing Pokemon Moon post game, when I beat the game I cried like a bitch.

Not because the story, emotions the characters shared, but because the game refused to let me save and took me into a hatefilled ride, forcing me to fight a Land Spirit and more cutscene madness because I could save.
    The entire game I got dragged around, got interrupted, was forced to do shit others wanted and all I wanted was to run around aimlessly, beat up wild pokemons, make smart mouth youngsters piss their pants and cry for their mommies and become the Champion. But no, Lillie had to be a generic anime damsel in distress girl who runs into danger and doesnt want pokemon. Hau who is like the embodiment of Gary MOTHERF***** Oak and wants to fight you at the wrong moments. (Thank god he bothers to heal me) Kukui who just breaks into my home repeatedly because he refuses to wait and wear a t-shirt, has a smoking hot wife but lives on a different island doing god knows what with his Rockruff.

Then there's Gladion, OH BOY! He is NOT glad to see your smug non-stop smiling face and wants to fight you just because you were busy doing your own shit and didnt protect Lillie and that Bag Hoodini, Nebby. Team Skull are like a TV Comedy/Parody on the loose and Aether Foundation has a Milf with mental problems. Basically, you are on Alola wanting to do the Island challanges but get threatened by clown gangsters and get pulled into a family's (you don't even know) drama. Let's not forget about Oak's frikkin cousin, tanned Oak. He visibly appears at places before you arrive there, forget voices telling you what you can and can't do, Samson Oak appears, gives you shit and puts unnecessary responsibility on your shoulders going. "For your and Rotom Dex's sake, collect and catch all the pokemons." Sure let me do that while you probably sneak into my mom's house and try to screw her just like your sick cousin Prof Oak!! Only characters that were fun were Nanu because his "This aint my goddamn problem" attitude and his neice Acerola.

But that's not all, I went around discovering places, getting harassed by Veterans who pretty much do the "I took an arrow to the knee" skit, ended up at Battle Tree and it was Personal Space Invader and Sniffer of you Gary with eternal mute Red who were awaiting you. Because I am the Champion and a hardass with Pokemon's with weird nicknames like Clownpiece and Spoopy, I decided to take on the Kanto Champion. After getting half beaten to death but somehow beating his pokemon's who did the most RNG bullshit on me I won. Then I had an arguement with some asshole in a shopping mall because I didn't want to clean up the floor I only walked on.

So Pokemon Sun/Moon is you being a kid getting dragged around by your parents, get dragged into family drama you're not even part of, get responsibility you didn't even ask for, all because you just want to have your own adventure.

PleasemakesureallthoughthesestuffdidhappenIincreas edondramatisationforahopefullyfunread.
    I am so ninja, I fart in your cereal while you are still eating it.

Hax'd:
    PS3 Slim OFW
    PS4 OFW
    Nintendo Wii U 32GB Black Premium

Thanks
    EP Points

at the moment, giga wing, followed by MOAR mars matrix hyper solid shooting.
    great cops games, and brilliant sounds and music.
    bass-bins most approve.
    the dog doesn't, i don't blame him really...practically turned his corner kennel into a fart-box, put one of the sub-woofers in there, rarely ever gets juiced...
    at least to this degree.
    doggy is shiteying me, may have to ease up a bit...
    but it's great though.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I still have the cart for StarTropics 2.