Page 348 of 410 FirstFirst ... 248298338343344345346347348349350351352353358398 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 6148

Thread: What are you playing right now #2

Thanks

Link to the Past is among my top 5 all time favorites. I just finished Parallel Worlds and man that is an awesome game. Though difficult, insane actually, it's great... Done very well for a fan made game.

Going to play the Remodel soon and also Goddess of Wisdom.

Thanks
    EP Points

Im starting to play smash 3ds competitively. So far so good and i might join a tourney.
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.

Thanks

Super Metroid

Thanks
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 539 Posts
    EP Points

@shadman19 Im playing QuackShot sega gen Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.

Thanks
    EP Points

On Isaac again. Beat boss rush and bosses in hard mode with all characters except for eden and the lost. Not looking forward to doing those two characters.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'm at the final dungeon in Ghostbusters on Genesis, game is hard .
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

After more than a full year of hiatus, Ni no Kuni. Post game, to be exact.

Thanks
    EP Points

I've been playing GTA2 as of late. Lots of nostaligia.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    I'm at the final dungeon in Ghostbusters on Genesis, game is hard .
    Dungeon? You mean the castle?

Thanks
    EP Points

Gitaroo Man
    Have been interested in this since waaaaaaay back in the early 2000s when it was the subject of some "new games from Japan" section in a Playstation magazine I bought, but our whole family was hard up enough at that time that videogames were a luxury that we couldn't really afford outside of the odd birthday or Christmas. And somehow I never really thought to download it in the years since until my girlfriend played Rock Band at a friend's recently and decided that she wanted to try more rhythm games. Glad I never forgot about it and finally played it, though, because what a cool game~ Better than I ever expected all those years ago, and we're both having loads of fun. The songs are great without exception, the graphics are distinctive and stylised enough that the march of technology hasn't really hurt them all that much, and despite the passing of time and huge evolution in rhythm games and rhythm game controllers in general, the gameplay manages to achieve a unique, fresh, and super-fun take on the genre with nothing more than an analogue controller. Difficulty is just the right side of brutal and punishing to be a lot of fun, too (at least in the NTSC-J version - I heard it was toned down for the Western release?). Really, really like. Will miss once we're finished, though if the Sanbone Trio have anything to say about it, that won't be for a while yet. :'D So much failure. So, so much.

Beyond Good and Evil
    Honestly not 100% sure whether I ever finished this. I know that I had a lot of fun watching my younger brother playing it back in the day, but not sure how far I got with it myself. Really fun, either way! Can totally see why it was a huge critical darling back in the day, as everything about it just sort of works. The gameplay marries influences from lots of different genres successfully, and shifts through them rapidly and regularly enough that it never really becomes dull or stale. The art design is outstanding and the game still looks wonderful, the music is beautiful, and the story and setting are smart, well-developed and a little different to lots of other similar games. Haven't heard word about the proposed sequel for a while now, but I hope it's still in the works!

Also, I'm loving how many Ubisoft and Western developed titles in general are fully dubbed into French. I still feel a bit guilty about spending hours and hours playing a game in English when I could be playing it in another language and learning as I play, so my gradually improving French has given me a good reason to revisit all of the good western titles that I missed over the last however many generations by focusing exclusively on Japanese games.

Shenmue
    Actually finished this a little while back now, but I don't think I wrote about it here. I had played various amounts of it multiple times before, but the Shenmue 3 announcement recently motivated me to play all the way to the end this time. I've heard a lot of people call it dated by today's standards, and I could definitely understand people feeling that way given how much open world games have developed in the years since its release. But while there are plenty of games that do the open world thing in a more fun and streamlined way now, I'm not sure I can think of many that so accurately and faithfully recreate, for better or worse, the tiny, insignificant details of everyday life. Does that make for a good game? Maybe not. Actually, you could make a fair argument that it just makes things more mundane. :'D Still, for someone who has spent the last two years of her life pining for Japan and struggling with feelings of reverse homesickness, being able to inhabit a virtual recreation of a small Japanese neighbourhood for a little while each day has been a very pleasant and comforting experience. I remember one of my university tutors telling me that when Shenmue first came out he had just returned home to the UK after three years of studying in Japan, and that it ended up being exactly the sort of thing he was looking for at the time. And I can totally see where he was coming from now. Had I played it in long 2-4 hour stretches like most other games I think it might have bored me, but as a virtual world that I dipped into for a little while each day, it really worked for me. Will definitely play the sequels, though whether they'll have the same appeal despite switching the setting for one less familiar and personally important to me is anyone's guess.

Thanks

Multiple hacks of Castlevania

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Spocks_Beard View Post
    Dungeon? You mean the castle?
    Nada, the final area is a sink hole into hell basically.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

was playing sword of mana for gba but due to emu problems I started playing harvest moon friends of mineral town. harvest moon is such a fun game I don't think there has been one that I have played and didn't like.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    was playing sword of mana for gba but due to emu problems I started playing harvest moon friends of mineral town. harvest moon is such a fun game I don't think there has been one that I have played and didn't like.
    Grouch you need to play the NDS Harvest Moons and Hero of Leaf Valley on PSP, good stuff.

Islands of Happiness is not worth playing since it requires the stylus, Sunshine Islands is a update of that basically and does not require the stylus, SI is a favorite of mine.

Thanks

Shenmue