Page 342 of 410 FirstFirst ... 242292332337338339340341342343344345346347352392 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 6148

Thread: What are you playing right now #2

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Xblaze Code Embryo ,

Pretty good story in the Blazblue universe, for being a visual novel its very well animated, not just sprites on a background like VNs of yesteryear.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Will Warrior finish it?

Spoiler warning:

I'm still chugging along in Star Ocean when I have the time. Glad I checked a guide in regards to the characters so I can recruit who I want w/o having to replay the game.

Thanks
    EP Points

Crashmo 3DS. I got this from the Gold Rewards for Club Nintendo and as of now officially addicted. I already made my own Crashmo's and I freakin love it XD.

So far I made: Mario Bros, Sonic, Slime from Dragon Quest, Kirby, and Samus.
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.

Thanks
    EP Points

Forgot to mention it before but i started playing Kingdom Hearts birth by sleep final mix HD about a week ago(in short the version included in 2.5 remix). I also started playing Team Fortress 2 a couple of days ago.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Super Mario Galaxy 2. Incredible game. A legit 9/10.

Thanks
    EP Points

I started dating someone from South Korea, and before long she had me playing Starcraft again for the first time in years. Feel like we're kind of encouraging certain stereotypes here. :'D I don't think I ever really "got" Starcraft or Warcraft when I played them as a kid. Nor most RTS, really. I'm pretty sure I cleared the original campaigns in Starcraft (or most of them - I might have cheated on a mission or two, as I wasn't all that good... ), but it was always kind of a struggle for me, and I never really enjoyed the genre very much. I guess maybe I was too crazy about games like Sim City and various RPGs at that time, so I was always hung up on building and stat progression, even though in most RTSs all of that is just a means to an end. It always frustrated me that the other players seemed to be more set on waging war and destroying things than on just building cool bases, and even when I won, I don't think I was ever really playing the right way. :'D

Anyway, not sure what's changed these days, but having so, so much fun replaying it now. The game just seemed to click with me this time around in a way that it didn't when I was younger, and I breezed through the Terran campaign, which had been a huge slog for me back in the day. Going to clear up the other two and then move onto Brood War, which I never played back in the day, and which my friend says is much tougher. We'll see how far I get~

Thanks

I've been playing gta v a little bit lately. I also started pillars of eternity but didnt get far. I haven't really finished a game in awhile.

Thanks
    EP Points

On dead or alive 5 again. My god story mode. I think I'm near the end, but the amount of countering the computer does is unfair. It might be a delete job if I don't beat it next time.

Thanks
    EP Points

Omega Quintet.

Thanks

Silent Hill 2

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Elin View Post

I started dating someone from South Korea, and before long she had me playing Starcraft again for the first time in years. Feel like we're kind of encouraging certain stereotypes here. :'D I don't think I ever really "got" Starcraft or Warcraft when I played them as a kid. Nor most RTS, really. I'm pretty sure I cleared the original campaigns in Starcraft (or most of them - I might have cheated on a mission or two, as I wasn't all that good... ), but it was always kind of a struggle for me, and I never really enjoyed the genre very much. I guess maybe I was too crazy about games like Sim City and various RPGs at that time, so I was always hung up on building and stat progression, even though in most RTSs all of that is just a means to an end. It always frustrated me that the other players seemed to be more set on waging war and destroying things than on just building cool bases, and even when I won, I don't think I was ever really playing the right way. :'D

Anyway, not sure what's changed these days, but having so, so much fun replaying it now. The game just seemed to click with me this time around in a way that it didn't when I was younger, and I breezed through the Terran campaign, which had been a huge slog for me back in the day. Going to clear up the other two and then move onto Brood War, which I never played back in the day, and which my friend says is much tougher. We'll see how far I get~
    Use the Radio Free Zerg cheat if you haven't already.

Thanks
    EP Points

MotoGP 14 & DriveClub. Got to 100% those DLCs before Project Cars!

Thanks
    EP Points

Just bought Kid Icarus Uprising and I freakin love it! I replayed Chapter 1 so many times just so I could carelessly use my hearts on 7.0 mode and guess what I never died even with weak gear!

Happy times are happy!
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.

Thanks
    EP Points

Been testing out some roms and emulators which I may need to update.

Also been on MK9 again beat the extreme ladder without continuing, which was a task and a half.

Thanks
    EP Points

SMT: Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker. Thought I'd give it a shot so I bought a copy earlier today.