Page 341 of 410 FirstFirst ... 241291331336337338339340341342343344345346351391 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 6148

Thread: What are you playing right now #2

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Just got done sparring with a friend online in Fightcade, played a bit of whatever before he decided to ragequit.

Arcade games feel so much more fun with a pro stick like my HRAP Kai
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Pokemon Rumble World. The 2nd Free to Play Pokemon game and why Pokemon is targeted is a idk for me aside from the obvious huge fan base.

Either way this free to play game is a lot better than Shuffle thanks to the fact that the game allows you to still play even though you have to wait for the stages to "recharge".

At some point you can recruit Mii's free a day or use Play Coins and they will help you go to the stages even sometimes offering you a in-game money exchange versus the diamonds which are the items to use that allow more playtime in short.

Other than that later on you get requests from the King in the game and you can play these request stages infinitely with no penalty. They also award the players diamonds based on certain achievements required in the stage.

Overall this game and this version of Rumble is good and at least includes all the pokemon unlike the other titles like the first. This game includes enough resources to outbeat Shuffle and that's good enough for me.
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.

Thanks
    EP Points

Playing WWE 2k14. Seems like a laugh, but I think its a case of once you've played one, you've played them all.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Playing WWE 2k14. Seems like a laugh, but I think its a case of once you've played one, you've played them all.
    Pretty much been like this for 10+ years.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Dead Island Riptide

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Azure Striker Gunvolt. A Megaman X/Zero with electricity on the 3DS. My thoughts? It's fantastic!

It's brutally hard sometimes but I don't care I freakin love it. So worth $15.
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Star Ocean First Departure

Thanks
    EP Points

Finally decided to try Dokuro.
    Very nice puzzle platformer, glad that I've picked it up on a whim last year. Many different mechanics are introduced, but they aren't rushed and puzzles don't get stale. Didn't noticed any difficulty spikes either - puzzles range from easy to tough, but don't go into "it's impossible, I must consult the walkthrough" territory.
    The art style is great (everything looks like it was drawn with a chalk, mostly black and white, with rare splashes of color for characters and fire\water), and the story, though simple (little skeleton falls in love with the princess and tries to help her escape), is adorable. Like, really adorable. The lack of speaking voices and music only help matters.

Thanks
    EP Points

Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles

Not as bad as others have made it out to be, knowing that Symphonia is the PS2 port helps understand why its at a lower framerate, not a issue.

My only real gripe is you cant turn off end of battle subtitles, in Symphonia they cover the middle of the screen and they are on regardless of the voice track chosen, DotNW has the subtitles are on the bottom, much more sensible.

Well its good to play the classic again on the PS3..........even though the only thing that got a HD upgrade was the opening animations................
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Final Fantasy. The original nes version. Via emulation but gonna try and hold true and only make in game saves etc. I want to be able to say I've at least beat the original. Man it's slow going.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    Tales of Symphonia Chronicles

Not as bad as others have made it out to be, knowing that Symphonia is the PS2 port helps understand why its at a lower framerate, not a issue.

My only real gripe is you cant turn off end of battle subtitles, in Symphonia they cover the middle of the screen and they are on regardless of the voice track chosen, DotNW has the subtitles are on the bottom, much more sensible.

Well its good to play the classic again on the PS3..........even though the only thing that got a HD upgrade was the opening animations................

So Star Ocean FD is pretty good, seems like it will be better than the 3rd and 4th ones.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Playing through Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon again

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Dead or Alive 5. Seems like a cheap game in places, with some characters (Jann Lee I'm looking at you) being more powerful than others. Going on story mode and some characters are a pain to learn compared to others. The control system was always something I struggled with too Good laugh though.

Edit: MK9. Got the Outstanding Trophy. Oh yeah.

Thanks
    EP Points

Bejeweled 2. I can finally finish it since I just managed to get the Dimensional Rift trophy.