Page 305 of 410 FirstFirst ... 205255295300301302303304305306307308309310315355405 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 6148

Thread: What are you playing right now #2

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Growlanser 3. I almost forgot how much of a pain in the ass this game is. ALMOST.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Started Drakengard 3 a couple of days ago.

Thanks
    EP Points

No More Heroes 2-it's an interesting game, I confess I thought that using the remote would make the sword play more like Twilight Princess, I was wrong and I'm a little annoyed by how fast his lightsaber battery runs out but I'm sure i'll start having fun once I get the hang of it.

Thanks
    EP Points

L4D2...

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks
    EP Points

No More Heroes 2: Hell yes! Now that I'm getting the hang of battling Travis is kicking so much ass! And I loved the fight with the wanna be Gundam Wings

Thanks
    EP Points

Not exactly right now but had a nice break from Trek Online and played the other franchise in the form of Battlefront 2 today. Forgot how hard it is to defend that damn library

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection.

Thanks
    EP Points

Having a go on Catherine again. Tried to beat Axis mundi. Managed to get about 130 steps

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by maverickgirlhunterZ492 View Post
    No More Heroes 2-it's an interesting game, I confess I thought that using the remote would make the sword play more like Twilight Princess, I was wrong and I'm a little annoyed by how fast his lightsaber battery runs out but I'm sure i'll start having fun once I get the hang of it.
    You think it's bad now try not wasting it when using the dual red blades XD. That's why I liked when I got the true lightsaber in the first game cuzz it had an extremely but very worth it expensive add on that kept its battery charged all the time.

And on that note with Twilight you can just play the Cube version of course, either way both games are sweet.

On topic, I played alot of games recently as you can tell from my tag below but the one's that I actually were sticking on were: Symphonia Dotnw, Link's Crossbow Training, Kirby Air Ride, Sonic Gems Collection, Pikmin 2, and Skyward Sword.

I was just testing out the loaders capabilities mostly when playing all these games although I did play Symphonia and Skyward the most yesterday.

XD try not to remind me Symphonia's bad cuzz I already know.
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.

Thanks
    EP Points

Pokémon Black2-I just caught my very first Legendary Ever! Cobalion. It was surprisingly easy considering my team was at least 10 levels lower. I used a Litwick. :s But whatever, I've never had a Legendary before.

Thanks
    EP Points

So I started the PS3 version of Diablo 3 (normal difficulty) just a few days ago, currently doing couch co-op with a friend. Maybe it's just because we recently blew through Nightmare mode on D2 but seriously, this game feels ridiculously easy. For whatever reason legendary items have been incredibly common, making any other equipment we find obsolete by default; by the time we hit the third act we already had almost all legendary items. It's really ripped out any challenge it might have had :/

Also,

Quote Originally Posted by maverickgirlhunterZ492 View Post
    Pokémon Black2-I just caught my very first Legendary Ever! Cobalion. It was surprisingly easy considering my team was at least 10 levels lower.
    This is unfortunately a new thing it seems when it comes to pokemon. Maybe it's just me but legendaries seemed a lot harder to catch in the older games, and don't even get me started on the new 3DS ones ;/
    Last edited by MaslowK; 2nd-June-2014 at 01:35.
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Started playing Bioshock Infinite and it's great so far. I wasn't sold on the 'city in the sky' concept but it's growing on me. Columbia is gorgeous and turns out to be just as interesting as Rapture.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to crusher For This Useful Post:

Thanks

i been playing The Lawnmower man on SNES pretty hard game, thank god for the save state thingy

Thanks
    EP Points

New Thief game!
    Really impressed, actually. Though sometimes I have to stop in frustration... I don't like being spotted.

Thanks
    EP Points

Decided to try Gust games.
    Atelier Iris:Eternal Mana is pretty good so far, the item\weapon syntesis is ton of fun, music is SWEET, but some of the light-hearted story bits started to annoy me (ecpecially the "harem" scenes). And the layout of some dungeons gets really confusing.