Page 104 of 410 FirstFirst ... 4549499100101102103104105106107108109114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 6148

Thread: What are you playing right now #2

Thanks

Gave up (for now..) on Aliens: Infestation because I was sucking worse than Andy Dick at the bathhouse...

I think I am suffering from 'greedy child syndrome' at this point....We have too many great games now....cant focus on one thing! I was really digging the 'Monster Tale' game, but I reached a boss that nearly caused me to crush my poor DS Lite in frustration, so..

If I can get this SOTN ready to roll, you can bet I'll be diving into that one with a raging horn...

Thanks
    EP Points

Beyond Good and Evil HD. It's been so many years since I played the original game that I had kind of forgotten how much I loved it. Lovely dialogue and characters, and a super-interesting setting. It still looks really nice, too, even if it's obviously a PS2-era game that has been upscaled rather than a game designed from the ground up for this generation. Shows what nice art direction will do~

Playing it in French, too. I need the practice~ Plus it's Ubi-Soft, and it felt right. :3 I don't think I've ever finished a game in French before, but there's a first time for everything.

Thanks
    EP Points

Valkyria Chronicles 3, having an absolute blast with it so far. It's also my first VC game. Didn't know these games were so insanely long, though - I'm roughly 12 hours into this an still at Chapter 4 out of 20. I know I probably should've started with 2, because it'll be somewhat of a disappointment after this game, but I just didn't care. I wanted 3, and I wanted it now.

Thanks

resident evil 2 sence im using an emulator im trying a strict save state only playthrough because the more u save in re2 the less ur rating will be so im trying new stuff out and with the extreme battle mode its hard around level 3 but with chris and his stinger it can be easy to get through

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Frog Knight View Post
    Skyrim, I have a bunch of shouts and have yet to fight a dragon. Maybe I should play the main story now.
    You have to progress the main story to where you kill the first dragon, then the other dragons start popping up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    Valkyria Chronicles 3, having an absolute blast with it so far. It's also my first VC game. Didn't know these games were so insanely long, though - I'm roughly 12 hours into this an still at Chapter 4 out of 20. I know I probably should've started with 2, because it'll be somewhat of a disappointment after this game, but I just didn't care. I wanted 3, and I wanted it now.

Not knowing Jap. is very limiting .

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

Start learning then! After the initial shock it's actually lots of fun.

That said, if the game didn't have voice acting for 90% of the story cutscenes, I'd be lost. I only know like 80-100 kanji at best, and not much military jargon.

As for Skyrim: yep, dragons actually attack me every hour or so while exploring. Just kill the first story-related dragon and you're good to go.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Uncharted 3 and Disgaea 4 are eating up my days.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    Start learning then! After the initial shock it's actually lots of fun.

That said, if the game didn't have voice acting for 90% of the story cutscenes, I'd be lost. I only know like 80-100 kanji at best, and not much military jargon.

As for Skyrim: yep, dragons actually attack me every hour or so while exploring. Just kill the first story-related dragon and you're good to go.
    My problem is that I can't seem to find a correct list of radicals. I printed one off, and had a couple saved, and when I went to check in a dictionary it said the radical was something completely different .

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

Now, I'm no expert, and you might want to ask Elin about this, but as a beginner I'd advise against memorizing all the radicals. Just start learning kanji and kanji compounds. Not to mention learning compounds becomes easier once you're familiar with the kanji they're built up from. In case you're really interested, look up a word in jisho.org, click Kanji Details, and the radicals should be there.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Replaying Good of War since it's not too long and easy to play for a review.

SMT: Strange Journey on the side. I like it much better than the older SMTs, very hard but fair and gives out a solid amount of save points, have yet to rage quit.

Thanks
    EP Points

Uncharted 3.

Thanks

metal gear solid 3 subsistance im trying to go through the whole game without an alert phase so i can get stealth camo so far so good i hope i can get this task done again

Thanks
    EP Points

Bloody Hard SKYRIM??????????

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm playing through Goldeneye rogue agent, it's a bond game that I got aout 7 years ago because I liked buying them for some odd reason and I'm pretty sure I have not cleared it before but I'm suprised by that, it's a pretty terrible game. The worst flaw I have is that the enemy guards will take EACH OTHER as hostages, it makes absolutely no sense.

I recently bought Assassins creed 2 and played a very brief section of it, I just want to clear the above first then I can get into this good game. I liked how they fleshed out the plot for what was going on outside of the animus.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

@inferno: Good choice!

I've been taking a slight break from it, playing Disgaea 4 much more after Pringer X just raped my ass I got mad and I don't think I'll play anything else until I beat him and steal his damn fur suit. After that wrapping up Uncharted 3 and starting Skyrim.