Page 216 of 410 FirstFirst ... 116166206211212213214215216217218219220221226266316 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 6148

Thread: What are you playing right now #2

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Dead Rising 2 Off the Record. I'm starting to know the DR2 games inside out.

Uncharted Golden Abyss. Excellent game, playing on hard and still missing a lot of bounties.

Thanks
    EP Points

Far Cry 3 - pretty impressive so far. I love the fact that the island is huge and you can screw around as much as you want.

Thanks
    EP Points

Played GTA IV: Complete, Ni No Kuni Demo, I don't think Ni No Kuni will be too bad. Still I wish there wasn't a timer for casting spells or attacking. At least this time instead of waiting for the timer to fill before you can attack like in White Knight Chronicles, in Kuni you can attack right away while the timer ticks down.

Thanks

Replaying Vagrant Story for PS. That game was so damn innovative for its time and sad it never got a sequel. I just love linking chain attacks together. BTW anyone know if its smart to get the strategy guide for it?

Thanks

Adventure Time DS!

*POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

I have already returned the lost pantyhose to PB, and am on my way to visit LSP in the haunted woods, again!

Thanks
    EP Points

I just finished the first chapter of Corpse Party on the PSP, and it's a fairly well done little thing. Mostly a horror themed visual novel type format with lots of dialogue, but the gameplay segments are reminiscent of the NES' Sweet Home. Headphones are definitely a must though. Dat immersion~

Thanks

Scribblenauts Unlimited on Wii U. Best game in the series by far. Also playing some Tekken Tag 2 on Wii U as well.

Someday I shalt be human again

Thanks
    EP Points

Earthbound - Inside the Starmen's base trying to get that stupid "Sword of Kings"

The password for my upload's is "caidsncer". If you love my uploads,then hit the "THANX" button.

Thanks
    EP Points

Super Mario Galaxy on my lovely wii thank you to the smart people who made Neogamma
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.

Thanks
    EP Points

Cs 1.6 ,got bored of hunting Poo's sword in Earthbound

The password for my upload's is "caidsncer". If you love my uploads,then hit the "THANX" button.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,145 Times in 166 Posts
    EP Points

Street Fighter III 3rd strike. Dreamcast

I notice my uploads are taken down, i am the the process of reuploading
    If you like any of my uploads, be sure to hit the "Thanks" button
    Every month i try to add new games. For my list of uploads, check out here
    Need your console modded?, check out my store here

Thanks

Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia. The bosses are friggin hard! The level-based approach is interesting, but I'm just waiting to get to the castle. The glyph system is cool, though

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Fazermint For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

So while I still quite enjoyed the first disc of Xenosaga 2 on a replay, I forgot how much of a total slog the second disc is, with very little story and loooooong, boring dungeons. Not surprising considering that's where the stuff that deviated wildly from Takahashi's original story starts. Any sane person would just leave it here, watch the ending on Youtube, and move onto the third episode, but I've never been sane, so I'm gradually chipping away at it. Almost at the last dungeon now. :'D

In the meantime, I started a replay of Grandia, another game I've been wanting to replay forever. I still love it so, so much. Especially when the voices are in Japanese and don't make me want to claw my ears off. Bought a White Sega Saturn to play it on, too. <3 Sega consoles + Grandia = Happy Elly~

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    Doing a second playthrough of Tales of Graces on Wii/Dolphin.
    TALES OF BROMANCE. Still need to play it.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Elin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rok124 View Post
    Played Wolfenstein for the first time

my goodness, the 90s must've been rough
    Wolf3D is my third favourite game of all time. The only one's that for sure beat it are Doom and Ocarina of Time, which jostle for first position depending on the mood that I'm in.

In other news, I'm still playing Rainbow Moon. I figure I'm about 2/3 through the main story at the moment. For anyone looking for a simple and cheap tactical-RPG, it's a lot of fun. It's also easy enough to get into for a layman such as myself, who isn't a huge RPG fan and has a difficult time with the genre as a general rule. I bought it on a whim when it was first released since it was $3 off with PS+, and now that I'm actually sitting down to play it I'm very thankful that I did. There's more content here than there is in most retail triple-A titles, and it's only a $15 download.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post
    Wolf3D is my third favourite game of all time.
    Wolf 3D is one of my all time favorites as well. It was the first FPS I played, and prior to that I think only Pathways to Darkness was the only other attempt at the genre. I remember picking up the shareware copy for $5 at a Radioshack, and ordering the full version shortly thereafter from Apogee (remember them?). And the 90's weren't rough, whoever said that.... most people were still playing 16 bit stuff when Wolf came out, and it totally blew everything out of the park.

OT, I started a game called Xak III for the PC Engine today. It has a translation patch available and was recommended to me by a friend on here. It's pretty neat - it resembles Y's a lot, but it plays more like a Zelda type game. It's an RPG, it looks good and it's also worth noting that it is super bloody. In fact, I was actually pretty shocked at how violent the game is, especially for an early 90's game. Example - Right at the beginning, a castle gets raided by monsters. The guards all get killed, then the King shows up. He gets his head lopped off, then as the monsters are casually talking about keeping his head and pinning his body to the wall as a warning, his young daughter the princess comes in screaming. They want to take her captive, but she says she'd rather die, then - CHOP - off goes her head as well.

Good stuff