Page 375 of 410 FirstFirst ... 275325365370371372373374375376377378379380385 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 6148

Thread: What are you playing right now #2

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Gunman Clive

Okay indie platformer, mostly know for having one of the worst trailers ever made because all the trailer says is that the game is bad and you shouldn't play it

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Opted to expand the gaming session again. So in addition to streaming Cyber Sleuth and Atelier Sophie, I've begun streaming Marvel Ultimate Alliance and playing Batman: Arkham Knight. (Fell into the temptation to pic up the UA bundle and AK since they were discounted so much on PSN.)

Thanks
    EP Points

Watch Dogs, this game is overlooked. Its really not that bad at all. Its no GTA, but the hacking feature is something unique. Plus the game is playable, there's no game breaking bugs or glithces.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Chronicles of Teddy

The sequel to a weird little point and click adventure game, which is for some reason now a Zelda II takeoff. The song system you have to use for puzzles is annoying, but everything else is pretty great, especially the sprite work (the sound effects are also bit crushed on purpose). Wish you got more invincibility time after being hit, though.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Corey wanted me to stream a Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Proud run, so I went a step farther and am streaming not only Proud, but an attempt at utilizing the original keyblade only.

Thanks

I can't believe I've actually gone back to Payday 2, but, well, I'm doing it. Almost two whole years after I dropped it because of the "Black Market Update" back on October 15th, 2015, I'm back to heisting.

Granted, I can only do loud heists, and not at a high difficulty, but I can do them. And I'm just going to say: silencer skills right now are so overpowered, it's ridiculous. I'm using a "UAR Rifle"(based on the Steyr AUGA2), and the mods I've got on it give it pinpoint accuracy and extremely low recoil, plus fairly strong damage. It mows through cops like you wouldn't believe.

Thanks

This is kind of exciting (for me anyways..) In my youth, Genesis 16bit always held a special place in my heart,
    and now in my 40's, I see this:
    *Teenaged screams!*
    http://tanglewoodgame.com/index.html
    https://youtu.be/59KW8xT74eo
    Tanglewood - cart-box_orig.jpg
    heritage-5_orig.png
    hqf-dusk-2_orig.jpg

Thoughts anyone? :3

Thanks
    EP Points

FFXII remaster. Gotta admit, the job system mixed it up in a way that actually made it a lot more of a challenge. I hated it initially because I couldn't level everything up. Did trial mode as well which was an absolute pain

Spoiler warning:

The judges healing each other nearly made me throw my controller

Beat Trial mode and I'm just trophy hunting now

Thanks
    EP Points

Just finished original Xbox Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay. An unarguably very good game of its type and, although fairly linear, still some excellent level design. A few things that annoy, like the pointless shop where I wasted 75% of the money I'd collected on an item that gets taken away never to be recovered, literally, five minutes later.

There's also persistent inconsistency in some elements of the game ie. you can climb or jump to some crates but not others of exactly the same size/distance and enemies spot you in total darkness or are alerted even when you're 100% hidden/stealthy. Often you can just as easily run through an area, take the damage and still survive, but in others the same type of enemies mow you down in seconds. In other cases enemies are fighting alien creatures but if you wait for them to be overwhelmed or distracted you'll be waiting forever. The alien creatures just keep on spawning, the enemy still targets you in preference and your options for proceeding are unnecessarily diminished. Pity.

Little niggles like that take the edge off it being a truly great game but one thing that can't be taken away is that it is one of the best direct movie tie ins of its generation.

Also started replaying PS Rayman 2: The Great Escape for the first time since I did it last (on the DC) probably 15 years ago. Kiddy level characters and story although well presented but, just as I remembered it, highly imaginative and varied 3D platforming/shooting gameplay. Within the limits of the PS it still looks attractive too.

Thanks

league of legends

Thanks

Currently modding Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It's quite hysterical. All while waiting for my girlfriend to get ready. She gives me that much time..

I feel that part 2 is much better personally. The first one has like constricted movement, part 2 has a lot more features, a cooler character, and is more like GTA if not better.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 7th-August-2017 at 16:10. Reason: no double posting please

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Started streaming Dreadhalls on PSVR with voice (so I can typically only do it Sat/Sun around 2 or 3PM Central). Has a good atmosphere, and a couple of the jump scares so far did indeed get me Plan to upload video if Twitch ever exports successfully.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Alan Wake

I love this game. It's like a perfect combination of The Suffering/RE4 school of action horror, cinematic storytelling, and kitsch horror tropes. It's so Stephen King that the first reference the game makes is directly quoting Stephen King. The fact that the story is meta and pretentious is just icing on the cake.

Thanks
    EP Points

I've been playing a lot of Portal knights on ps4 lately, a fun game but a bit grindy in some respects, haven't gotten to the 2nd boss yet. I've also started up on Okami HD as of late. I never played the game on ps2, so its all new to me. I've also been putting some into Mega Man 7(Legacy collection 2).

Thanks

Wew it's been a while since I've visited emuparadise lol

Lately it's been all about that: Diablo III, Overwatch, Trials Fusion, and for some reason, Nascar: Dirt to Daytona