Thread: Codebreaker Vs.10 with Pcsx2 Emulator

Thanks

Smile Codebreaker Vs.10 with Pcsx2 Emulator

I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this, but here goes.

I have the Codebreaker Vs.10 I have downloaded from this site in the ISO section for the PS2. I searched this forum and found nothing to show me what to do.

I know how to get the Codebreaker to work on my Pcsx 2.

I inputted some codes for the Codebreaker and it wants me to put the game in and press okay to play. I don't know how to load a videogame, how do I load the videogame with the codes turned on?

Thanks
    EP Points

Depends on which PCSX2 version you're using, as well how you run the game... you may need to use a slightly different method to run it.

For example, If you're using PCSX2 0.9.7 with the Internal ISO Loader..
    1) Run your CodeBreaker, through CDVD -> ISO Selector -> Browse
    2) Then go to System -> Boot CDVD(Full)/(Fast)
    3) After CB has been loaded, Select Cheats, choose your game
    4) Go back to the menu, by pressing Start button(after you had select your game and cheats)
    5) Choose Start Game, wait until you're prompted to.. " Please Insert Game, then Press X to Continue "
    6) Press the ESC button on your keyboard, the emulator should be suspended right now.
    7) Go back to CDVD, and select the game which you want to use the cheats on, during the ISO Change window, select Swap Disc.
    8) Then, Go to System, select Resume, and Press X to load the game.

However, not all cheats from CB will work on the PCSX2, and it's better to use the Cheats system which comes with PCSX2.

Thanks

so shadowwulf did it work for you

Thanks

Yeah I got it to work here awhile back. Now I added new codes for it and the codes won't function why?