Thread: Good USB controllers

RaNDOM Guest

Default Good USB controllers

What are your favorite USB controllers for playing computer games? (that is, assuming that you do use a USB controller; if not, don't bother replying). I personally prefer an Interact ProPad 6, even though it's crap compared to other controllers out there. It's easy enough to configure, though, and it works very well for SNES ROMs. Oh, and to keep this on topic, i've provided a two-part question: What's your favorite ROM to play? I am currently mucking through Clocktower for SNES. There, it's on topic. Ha ha

�Fury_Within� Guest

I have the pad you're talking about but it's game port. I use a Logitech Wingman Rumble Pad. It's almost exactly like a playstation controler.

SomeUserGuy Guest

i use the axispad. it's a great controller for any kind of emulation or gaming.

Zeromus Guest

Default Agreed

Yeah. I have Axispad Color. It' just like a PSX controller. Well, almost.

RaNDOM Guest

nobody seems to be using one of those adapters that allow you to plug in your PSX or other console controller to your PC. Oh, and Interact ProPad 6 is a gameport controller, my fault but anyone using USB controllers are still welcome to post here.