Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I Was Hit By A Car!!!!

Shadow X Guest

Default I Was Hit By A Car!!!!

I haven't been really posting for the past couple of days becaaause...you guessed it, I was hit by a car. It wasn't an accident either. It purposely plotted to injure me indefinitely. The reason i know this is because i was hit while i was standing on the sidewalk. It was kinda funny at first because i didn't really understand what had happened. But the when the pain kicked in, I realized the seriousness of the matter. I wasn't hurt bad. A few busted ribs and a twisted leg. I just got home a couple of hours ago and back online. Now i feel like I'm invincible. Not even a hit-and-run could stop me. LOL. OOOOWW (remembering the pain).

Thanks

Sorry to hear about that Dekilo, I wish you feel better!!

They are hot, aren't they??

xiox Guest

Sorry to hear that. I'm sure you'll feel a lot better after the lawsuit

Thanks

The guy who was driving the car was mad indeed!! I wonder why he did this!

Me will rock you

spyderbyte Guest

Dont wory Dekilo....we will form the grand "Emuparadise" army and hunt him down!

Thanks

we will form the grand "Emuparadise" army and hunt him down!
    Yes, I'll use my arch-demonic superpowers to smite him. hehe

Anywayz, sorry to hear that dekilo, and glad to know you're still alive at all it's really a shock that someone just hit you like that. I mean, what an idiot. Did you find out who did it? Well, I hope you sue him big-time for that, you know. Make him pay you money, and then make him go to jail. People like that don't deserve better. What on earth was he thinking when he hit you?

battousai Guest

ouch... that must have hurt real bad... good thing you're still alive

CloudX Guest

i was hit 3 times by a car 2 time swer eon purpose but I laughed them off they didnt hurt I was on my bike both times and i was obviosly going to slow for the car in back of me and he nudged me to get me going faster and i feel I just laughed when he asked me if I was okay and I said give me 20bucks and I wont sue. He complied it was pretty funny I never got hurt by cars cause they warent mad like yours but i sympathise to you. On behalf of the I got hit by a car federation I give you our condolenses.

Thanks

hehe pretty good cloudX
    but annyway a good painkiller but don't use to much cuz then it isn't fun annymore

CloudX Guest

I got lucky that they warent phychoes.

Shadow X Guest

I Will feel better after my lawsuit. People can be so cruel today but Lawyers can be even more cruel. HA HA HA OOOWW(remembering the pain).

sickboy Guest

sorry to hear about your run in with that car. sue his ass off!! heheh well it's good to hear you are all right! seems like alot of accadents are befalling E.P. members, be carefull guys

Thanks

Whoa man, that musta hurt. Evil Mr Burns wannabe must die!!!
    Or you can sue the pants of him. That works too.

Thanks

im sorry to hear that BUT......... i hit u with my {Mercedes-BenZ}
    LOL!!! {-jokes-} hope ya get better

I'm the bastard that created The Hang Out many years ago
    I like to remind people to feed my ego

�Fury_Within� Guest

Back in April I was hit by the short yellow bus when I was riding my bike to school. I wasn't really hurt just skinned knees. The bus company Replaced by bike with a brand new one. They replaced my old Celron 350 lapto computer with a pentium 4 and sent me a fruit basket so we wouldn't sue.