Thread: Which system do you think has the best selection of games?

Vengeance1013 Guest

Question Which system do you think has the best selection of games?

I would have to say snes...by far...if you are craving to play a certain game genre snes has about a great game for every genre there is..For next gen consoles currently I would have to say Dreamcast.. They have alot of games that a really fun to play.. :p

emuparafreak72 Guest

well it depends. RPG? or just big selection altogether? for RPG, ill say PSX and SNES because they have a lot of squaresoft Games which are best RPGs

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I hope you arent another gamer who follows Square to whatever system the develop for. Square is an awesome company, with great games under their belt, but I'd hate to think you'd deprive yourself of some great gaming for that reason alone. Unless of course you are predominantly an RPG fan, then I can understand that. As for what I personally think the system with the best games is? Its hard to say, but I have to say the SNES is my fave. Some of my fondest gameplay memories reside there. And out of the most recent consoles...hmmmn. Its gotta be a toss-up between Dreamcast and PSX. I love my Dreamcast for the fun, innovative games. And my PSX has Dance Dance Revolution, currently one of my all-time faves.

Ziegfried Guest

snes.and thats the way it goes.

Ziegfried Guest

eh? where did the swedish chef go?

Ziegfried Guest

wait,its back now

Thanks

Thumbs up

well i must mention that all the people who replied to this post said that SNES is the best console...so i won't disagree that...SNES RULEZ !!!!!!!
    Intel is up, AMD eats shit

Thanks

I would have to say SNES and GB (and GBC). I would say Game Boy coz of the huge amount of games that are all different.

vickrumtheking Guest

I wouls say that nothing is better than the good old Nintendo/Snes

Thanks
    EP Points

Any console by Nintendo, but for computers the PC has just about all the games that anyone could wish for.

Thanks

Yes, SNES Rulez. But you should check out the roms for the MSX too. Not many ppl no about this system but it does have some great games, mainly from Konami