Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i need help with persona 4 and pokemon soulsilver

Thanks
    EP Points

Default i need help with persona 4 and pokemon soulsilver

persona 4:

lots of help lol. first off, for those that play, those questions you get in the school, i am not finding the answers when i am looking for them i never find the answers. and if anyone knows a decent way to beat the idiot in the sauna i would love to hear it, i am having big problems with him.

pokemon soulsilver:
    ok, how the heck do i play that mine sweeper game? i guess anything but the zeros and i usually get the voltorb and when i do nothing but guess zeros i just get 1 to 4 coins. and what is a good party for doing the elite 4? my pokemon are above level 40 but under 45 (lugia is level 45). i have typhlosion (41), weepingbell (43), kadabra (40) , garadose (42) , dragonair (43), i cant trade as i dont have wpe encryption on my connection.

Thanks

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by melzkie View Post
    lol thats wierd, whenever i search, all i get are videos and alot of people use cheat codes.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by garrendesares View Post
    persona 4:

lots of help lol. first off, for those that play, those questions you get in the school, i am not finding the answers when i am looking for them i never find the answers. and if anyone knows a decent way to beat the idiot in the sauna i would love to hear it, i am having big problems with him.

pokemon soulsilver:
    ok, how the heck do i play that mine sweeper game? i guess anything but the zeros and i usually get the voltorb and when i do nothing but guess zeros i just get 1 to 4 coins. and what is a good party for doing the elite 4? my pokemon are above level 40 but under 45 (lugia is level 45). i have typhlosion (41), weepingbell (43), kadabra (40) , garadose (42) , dragonair (43), i cant trade as i dont have wpe encryption on my connection.
    Its been a little while for me, but mid 40's are too low imo. Go for low-mid 70s.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzmarazz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

looks like i have a way to go on there then lol

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Just a bit, yeah. But dont fret! pkmn iz so awesomes!
    Unfortunately, its not too long until Black& white come out! Black Power! (no pun intended)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jazzmarazz View Post
    Just a bit, yeah. But dont fret! pkmn iz so awesomes!
    Unfortunately, its not too long until Black& white come out! Black Power! (no pun intended)

I bet the remake of the two is going to be called Pokemon Grey. Calling it!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetik View Post

I was thinking Red and Yellow, oh wait.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetik View Post

thats greyt lol. i have pokemon white already reserved. i just hope they put in the bloody encryptoins besides wep, i hate not being able to trade my pokemon!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

thats greyt lol. i have pokemon white already reserved. i just hope they put in the bloody encryptoins besides wep, i hate not being able to trade my pokemon!
    This bothered me too. It seems that your router will either support your Wii or your DS and not both. I mean, Nintendo, wtf?!

Thanks
    EP Points

This bothered me too. It seems that your router will either support your Wii or your DS and not both. I mean, Nintendo, wtf?!
    i love the dsi because it supports wpa2 but the problem is the cartrages will only support wep, that really confused me more.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

pokemon soulsilver:
    The first run through the Elite 4 in GSC is rather simple, especially since GSC was scaled to a far lower level progression. I've beaten all 16 Gyms in Johto and Kanto without any EV training or breeding, and my average level is still 52-53. My highest level Pokemon was 42 when I beat the Elite 4 the first time, using a similar but weaker team to yours, and I know I gained several levels while going through them. My own team included such NU luminaries as Typhlosion, Furret, Weepinbell, and Ampharos, in addition to Mamoswine and Tentacruel.

As for your team, I'm trying to figure out what Garadose is supposed to be...oh, did you mean Gyarados? Honestly, the usual in-game mantra is that party choice doesn't really matter, because the AI's an idiot and you have every advantage in battle (switch after each Pokemon, use items, etc.). As long as you gave your team halfway decent move-sets (like not putting physical moves on Kadabra or special moves on Gyarados), you could probably do it with that. Just bring plenty of recovery items in case, and if you're really worried, store your extra money with your mom before challenging them. Even if you lose, you'll still keep the levels you gained, which will make your next try easier.

Really? My Wii and DS both connect over wifi to my router via WEP.
    Last edited by Mistral; 15th-January-2011 at 01:56.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post

Really? My Wii and DS both connect to my router via WEP.
    Lucky...I didn't really mean 'All' routers, just the majority it seems.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    The first run through the Elite 4 in GSC is rather simple, especially since GSC was scaled to a far lower level progression. I've beaten all 16 Gyms in Johto and Kanto without any EV training or breeding, and my average level is still 52-53. My highest level Pokemon was 42 when I beat the Elite 4 the first time, using a similar but weaker team to yours, and I know I gained several levels while going through them. My own team included such NU luminaries as Typhlosion, Furret, Weepinbell, and Ampharos, in addition to Mamoswine and Tentacruel.

As for your team, I'm trying to figure out what Garadose is supposed to be...oh, did you mean Gyarados? Honestly, the usual in-game mantra is that party choice doesn't really matter, because the AI's an idiot and you have every advantage in battle (switch after each Pokemon, use items, etc.). As long as you gave your team halfway decent move-sets (like not putting physical moves on Kadabra or special moves on Gyarados), you could probably do it with that. Just bring plenty of recovery items in case, and if you're really worried, store your extra money with your mom before challenging them. Even if you lose, you'll still keep the levels you gained, which will make your next try easier.

Really? My Wii and DS both connect over wifi to my router via WEP.
    thanks for the tip! and i only have wpa2. and if you have wep its easier for other people to crack (and apparently soulsilver can crack into it). wait, i have gayradose with blizzard! and thunder lol

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

thanks for the tip! and i only have wpa2. and if you have wep its easier for other people to crack (and apparently soulsilver can crack into it). wait, i have gayradose with blizzard! and thunder lol
    Seriously? Well, alright, I can see where you might have some trouble if your movesets are all along those lines. I mean, ignoring EVs and nature, a Gyarados using Ice Fang (65 power) is going to do more damage than a Gyarados using Blizzard (120 power) on average, and it's going to hit more often (95% versus 70% accuracy), too. That's how big the difference is between its Attack and Special Attack stats. You have to consider your Pokemon's stats, not just their most powerful moves.

Well, at least it isn't as bad as some of my old movesets from when I was a little kid. Surf/Water Gun/Hydro Pump/Bubblebeam Blastoise says hi.